Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It hurts

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Rejections hurts a lot. With every rejection, I feel like a part of my soul has been eaten by a demon or sth. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

You can't be rejected if you ask no one out :feelsthink:

Hope is the worst of all evils. You know life is hope. Everyone of us here have a small amount of hope. And it become smaller and smaller with every rejection till we rope or go ER.
But high iq post ngl.

Hope is the worst of all evils. You know life is hope. Everyone of us here have a small amount of hope. And it become smaller and smaller with every rejection till we rope or go ER.
I too have hope, but not so much that I would actually get the guts to ask someone out

I too have hope, but not so much that I would actually get the guts to ask someone out
I won't do it again. It consumes the soul tbh. And don't do it too, it's too fucking painful. Just focus on your copes.
one day a foid rejected me by saying "how am i supposed to look walking along your side"
They cruel as fuck. This is why Nietzsche said: "Au fond du coeur, l'homme n'est que méchant ; mais au fond du cœur, la femme est mauvaise." Sorry for you

Last edited:
its hurts to just see women irl knowing u will never even touch a girls hand