Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is brutal being a Indian Male

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Indian men

Your women want bigger dicks and literally protest it

Then they become simps

Being Curry is Legendary difficulty with a broken controller.

jbc is law, keep coping

I wonder what will happen when Indians can afford to dogpile VR chats. I can only imagine the potential memes.

Lmao, Caging at "zero tolerance for raping without condoms" sign :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine posting an edited protest image just to feel superior to curries, when there is plenty of real blackpill material. @IncelCream is one of the most pathetic users on this forum. Just another whitecel trying to dab on poor deathnics. If you see his posting history, that’s exactly what it’s about.

@Diocel
@ChinaCurry
@RREEEEEEEEE
@VindalooCell

It's over for India. Like I said in another thread their new generation of foids are all feminazis thanks to "empowerment" programs by the cucked west.

It's over for India. Like I said in another thread their new generation of foids are all feminazis thanks to "empowerment" programs by the cucked west.
It's completely over tbh

The only good thing I have going for me is that I'm not indian.

Imagine posting an edited protest image just to feel superior to curries, when there is plenty of real blackpill material. @IncelCream is one of the most pathetic users on this forum. Just another whitecel trying to dab on poor deathnics. If you see his posting history, that’s exactly what it’s about.

@Diocel
@ChinaCurry
@RREEEEEEEEE
@VindalooCell
He's a potential sociopath from what I've seen so far, person who shit on others to feel better about himself.

Fear the humongous curry cock.

Yes, it is truly over for Indians, perhaps it is good that the bourgeois class in India will die out due to their intense desire to ape Westerners and will only leave behind the savages.

@Diocel
@ChinaCurry
@RREEEEEEEEE
@VindalooCell

Curries (at least Indian ones) are just the punching bag material of the world. As a group we are mediocre to atrocious in everything and have nothing really going for us. East Asians have small dicks as well but at least they are high IQ and are making Atlanticists seethe.

Last edited:

@Diocel
@ChinaCurry
@RREEEEEEEEE
@VindalooCell
Which one is edited? I literally got these images of Incel pages

Also I shit on everyone, Asian cels ect, to be fair whites get more shits then most here ask @BummerDrummer

Lol whatever, couldn't expect anything better from disgusting cumskin propaganda surveys with a sample size of not worth mentioning that pop up every now and then and dejected commie whores seething loud. This is not even racism anymore, it's just filth on the part of western mongrels.

Last edited:
He's a potential sociopath from what I've seen so far, person who shit on others to feel better about himself.
My last post was Asian man being based against Asian women and calling her flat

My last post was Asian man being based against Asian women and calling her flat
The post you made prior to this one does not cover all the other posts from making me think you're a potential sociopath, still i really don't care much on what you post tbh as it is a blackpill forum after all.

Traits of a Sociopath

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. They consistently break laws or overstep social boundaries. (I don't do)
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain. (What would I gain from it)
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences. (I have plans for 2 - 3 Years from now)
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others. (I never get angry)
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others. (Never really thought about it)
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time. (In college I had one late day)
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others. (I have nether mistreated people without feeling wrong)
The post you made prior to this one does not cover all the other posts from making me think you're a potential sociopath, still i really don't care much on what you post tbh as it is a blackpill forum after all.

Being Curry is Legendary difficulty with a broken controller.
it's absolutely over for them

Lmao, Caging at "zero tolerance for raping without condoms" sign :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
that picture is 100% photoshopped

Which one is edited? I literally got these images of Incel pages

Also I shit on everyone, Asian cels ect, to be fair whites get more shits then most here ask @BummerDrummer
drummer has a victim mentality and thinks everyone is after whites (when no normal person is) because people in the media and far left extremists say retarded shit online.

it's absolutely over for them

that picture is 100% photoshopped

drummer has a victim mentality and thinks everyone is after whites (when no normal person is) because people in the media and far left extremists say retarded shit online.
I know but he's fun
There was a survey in an Irish newspaper not long ago that said 70% of indian men admit to beating their wives.

The fact is, these "surveys" will continue. And nobody will ever stop whites and other men from doing a propaganda campaign against Indian men. More and more Indian women express desire to shun Indian men (usually in favor of white) and it'll get worse in the future.
:feelsmusic:

He is legit the dumbest member on the forum lol, imagine posting the "protest" picture in the OP and genuinely thinking it was real :lul:

Yes being an ethnicel is even more brutal but being ugly in general and short is already brutal enough (especially if u have mental issues going on which just adds up more)