Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It is funny to make normies seethe by being a NEET

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
It is funny to see normies seethe by doing nothing and being a based NEET. They can cope all they want by saying how they are glad they have a job but we all know the juice is not worth the squeeze and they are just a modern day slave. Showing apathy is the best way forward.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-T3qKl6y-c

Ezgif 3 5eda0ee733

Do the dance wagey!

More than 90% of normies i met always ask what do you do, where do you work and how much you earn, if you say the truth that you don't work they instantly ghost you

I don’t tell them about my work because it’s private. Just tell them what industry you work in. In the case of neet, just say you work at home to avoid criticism. Working to breathe is work

yeah jfl

seethe

Facts. If you make less than six figures you're basically a slave

I wish I could neetmaxx.

I thought neetism was a meme

I'm a newcomer in the world of NEET, since I quit my job of 10+ years a couple of months ago. I was able to make enough money to live off it for the next couple of years. As soon as it runs out, I'm offing myself in the woods, sacrificing myself so the Sasquatches can eat me.

I work from home and some people think I'm neet, even paying evertyhing.