Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory IT is helping blackpill other incels and normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
When I first discovered this place it was through IT. It's the first sub that comes up when you type "incel" in reddit. When I was redpilled if incelswithouthate was the first sub I saw that day i would never found this place.

Most normies who are curious will read through it in most cases and never return, prob laugh at both us and the level of cuckery from IT. The conservative ones will prob flock here.

It's a useful tool for new blackpill recruits. I mean their entire sub has pretty much turned into advertising .co at this point.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT WE GET IT YOU "IRONICALLY" WORSHIP THE FOIDS THERE BRO. They live rent free in your head but you don't need to bring them up constantly. You can just orbit them "ironically" on your own time and not clog up the inceldom discussion feed.

Don't need to keep talking about you faggot.

Nah IT is not doing jackshit all they are capable of is taking screenshots :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ngl i came here to larp and ridicule initially, but i realized how fucking brutally true it was

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT WE GET IT YOU "IRONICALLY" WORSHIP THE FOIDS THERE BRO. They live rent free in your head but you don't need to bring them up constantly. You can just orbit them "ironically" on your own time and not clog up the inceldom discussion feed.

Listened to your podcast.

:lul::lul:

ngl i came here to larp and ridicule initially, but i realized how fucking brutally true it was
That whiny, histrionic thread you made in the beginning made me suspect a larp, tbh.

Hqdefault

They live rent free in your head

When I first discovered this place it was through IT. It's the first sub that comes up when you type "incel" in reddit. When I was redpilled if incelswithouthate was the first sub I saw that day i would never found this place.

Most normies who are curious will read through it in most cases and never return, prob laugh at both us and the level of cuckery from IT. The conservative ones will prob flock here.

It's a useful tool for new blackpill recruits. I mean their entire sub has pretty much turned into advertising .co at this point.
They're not. Their gut-based blame games are helping because they come across wrong by being so antagonistic (and then say they're trying to help and be sympathetic - I know one "Delilah" or "Deborah" on there who quit the "IT niceness" and started just typing in paragraphs of slurs and namecalls at an incel on there, deserved or not, shows what they're like. Judging by the wording, probably a black woman on the likes of hypocrites in the BLM community or maybe a femcel from FDS etc. This behaviour is so patronizing it incidentally makes people think we're in the right but it's not at all intentional and nobody there is shining a good light on anyone who doesn't play nice and blame themselves for everything society's standards and double standards have done to them.

I didn’t come here to LARP but I used to tell everyone my face was like 1/10 which was larp tbh

Well at the rate that reddit is banning incel subs (as well as other thoughtcriminals) IT might soon be the last place on reddit left with any genuine incel content.

So in time IT will be unwillingly promoting us, because of the people passing by IT who wonder 'what the fuck is this incel shit all about?' a percentage will be actual incels who realize we speak the dark thoughts and suspicions they already had to some degree.

Negative publicity is still publicity. And marketers who ran shock campaigns dividing the public used that very dynamic to stir up escalating controversy and reach the true believers and funnel them to their brands.

Last edited: