Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT is Responsible for more Suicides than All of Social Media Combined

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
For anyone on IT to claim we are toxic and destructive when their bullying has led to mass suicides is utterly insane to me. I truly believe they are some of the most sick and evil people on planet earth.

They are bullies trying to make us commit suicide in order to cleanse what they consider to be the reproductive pool. We should never give them the pleasure.

i dont think so, pretty sure most suicide would be from looksmax or SS. Nobody gives a shit about what a depressed troon has to say jfl, just check every ITtards profile and you will see they are in subleddits like suicidewatch or depression JFL.

Last edited:
i dont think so, pretty sure most suicide would be from looksmax or SS. Nobody gives a shit about what a depressed troon has to say jfl
youngcels / autisticcel and noselfworthcels do, they don't know yet that not giving a fuck is the only way to actually cope

They are bullies trying to make us commit suicide in order to cleanse what they consider to be the reproductive pool. We should never give them the pleasure.
soycuck bullies, real bullies have real psychological effects on you but these soycucks "bullying" is just jfl material

They kill themselves more than anything

SS brought the most suicides realistically speaking

then .org

then IT

lastly this forum

i dont think so, pretty sure most suicide would be from looksmax or SS. Nobody gives a shit about what a depressed troon has to say jfl, just check every ITtards profile and you will see they are in subleddits like suicidewatch or depression JFL.
Yeah Cuck tears causes more ER's tbh

I dislike these sites, pushing brocels to rope. Better spend that energy on somewhere because you're gonna die anyway why not "have fun"?

has anyone killed themselves over IT?

It gives me pleasure to see how pathetic they actually are. Bunch of hopeless nutbags.

has anyone killed themselves over IT?

I don't know, but I'm sure a significant portion of IT users have killed themselves (or attempted it). They are pretty much all depressed. That's why they feel the need to "punch down". Trying to make themselves feel better by saying "Well, I might be a complete failure in pretty much every area of life. But at least I'm not an incel!"

I don't know, but I'm sure a significant portion of IT users have killed themselves (or attempted it). They are pretty much all depressed. That's why they feel the need to "punch down". Trying to make themselves feel better by saying "Well, I might be a complete failure in pretty much every area of life. But at least I'm not an incel!"
i love when IT members kill themselves

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

If you want to see an incel rotting give him blackpill but if you want to see him losing it all give him hope, feed him blue pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back