Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is so over for submissivecels

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★

> "Dominant" woman (they don't actually exist )
> Boyfriend is still 1.93m tall

It is so over for submissivecels :feelskek:

But maybe if I believe hard enough a soft mommy dom who loves and supports me unconditionally will save me from inceldom. She will comfort me and help me process every bad experience I've had with women :soy:

My hate for tallfags and foids grows each passing day, genuinely every time i see a tallfag irl i want to actually walk up to him and punch him and kick him when he's on the ground

"If I wear darker clothes I'm definitely intimidating"

He huffed that extra grade gigacopium

My hate for tallfags and foids grows each passing day, genuinely every time i see a tallfag irl i want to actually walk up to him and punch him and kick him when he's on the ground
Best way to defeat a tallfag in video game is by attacking his legs so he loses balance, falls and now the battle is more balanced

I can't imagine he actually believes that, unless he has gone completely cope-mode and lives in his own world.

I'm not convinced that Mommies exist that don't want their bf to be cucky, lol

Also cuckold rships seem to usually end in a break-up anyway.

I'm not convinced that Mommies exist that don't want their bf to be cucky, lol

Also cuckold rships seem to usually end in a break-up anyway.
They don't exist in general. Women are programmed by nature to desire dominant men.

The only motivations for them to pretend to be dominant are money and Chad who is into that kind of stuff.

The sad part is he actually believes what he says

Only imtimidating guy under 5'4ft i can think of is Eazy-E

This inspires me to imagine that the evolutionary pressures against significant height could be social like this.

The only motivations for them to pretend to be dominant are money and Chad who is into that kind of stuff.
Money is sufficient, honestly. I wish I lived in Germany.

5’4 dominating NOTHING NIGGA AHAHAHA

AI GFs will save submissivecels.

Stop coping. The delusion will keep you hoping and doing nothing until the day you die of old age. Instead you could have joined Inceldia and worked actively towards the fulfillment of your dreams.

View attachment 1052095

But maybe if I believe hard enough a soft mommy dom who loves and supports me unconditionally will save me from inceldom. She will comfort me and help me process every bad experience I've had with women :soy:
Try FetLife

View attachment 1052095

These submissive guys need to wake the fuck up already. The mommy dommy gf is not coming. Hardly any of them exist and even then they are vastly outnumbered by the amount of submissive guys (because more guys are submissive these days due to estrogen inducing shit in the water/food). And if they continue down this path they will just end up paying ridiculous amounts of money for some foid to LARP for an hour and smack them on the ass with a switch/whip. Or worse yet they may get into financial domination and waste entire paychecks on women who send them retarded and snarky messages.

5’4 dominating NOTHING NIGGA AHAHAHA
Nobody at 5’4 intimidates me
Agreed. This guys is delusional. He's not intimidating shit at 5'4. Maybe he js gymmaxxed but at that height he will be laughed at. He needs to carry a weapon or something if he wants self-defense, because his height isn't gonna cut it.

Last edited:
These submissive guys need to wake the fuck up already. The mommy dommy gf is not coming. Hardly any of then exist and even then they are vastly outnumbered by the amount of submissive guys (because more guys are submissive these days due to estrogen inducing shit in the water/food). And if they continue down this path they will just end up paying ridiculous amounts of money for some foid to LARP for an hour and smack them on the ass with a switch/whip. R worse yet they may get into financial domination and waste entire paychecks on women who send them retarded and snarky messages.
submissive dudes got low T or they are manlet

submissive dudes got low T or they are manlet
they got chemically castrated by the jew induced pollution (physical and mental)