Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is stupid again

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 22 18 12 51 87 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

her bf is of course a chad, chads are the ones who are abusive with their gfs, an incel would treat a gf very well, because an incel just want to love and be loved back, chads are the problem

woaaa woaa :feels: insle this woaaa woaaaa :feels:insle that
shut the fuck up IT tards it's time to taste my revenge
hateful insul

Chad/normie does something bad, normies get angry at incels
every fucking time, how the fuck are sexless men guilty for what sex-having men do?! :feelsree: maybe use your personality detectors correctly for once, cos you seem to have it on a reversed setting

The funny thing is that they have their own definition for Incel - a misogynist. They have threads all the time where they agree that is what incel means, but they will still conflate the way we use incel and the way they do when they take screen grabs of posts from here.

The funny thing is that they have their own definition for Incel - a misogynist. They have threads all the time where they agree that is what incel means, but they will still conflate the way we use incel and the way they do when they take screen grabs of posts from here.
they don't want to understand that an incel can't get a gf, if an "incel" gets a gf, he wasn't an incel in first place

they don't want to understand that an incel can't get a gf, if an "incel" gets a gf, he wasn't an incel in first place

ITcels telling us to just shower and personalitymaxx and get a gf

Her face looks like a fucking bulletin board with all those piercings :feelspuke:

View attachment 616647
her bf is of course a chad, chads are the ones who are abusive with their gfs, an incel would treat a gf very well, because an incel just want to love and be loved back, chads are the problem
How about stop being fucking fat and men won't have to "settle" for you. God damn. Imagine having the main reason for your unattractiveness be shit you can easily control. Imagine blaming others for finding you unattractive when you choose to be a fatass.

View attachment 616647
when i try to speak to girls i treat them like they are the world to me. i just want to give all my love to a girl but im starting to get PISSED that they wont take it :feelsdevil:

Incel (in IT's mind) - Any man criticizing any aspect of modern women's behavior and the state of dating in general.

IT seems to think this forum is full of good to average looking guys that are entitled and angry due to a rejection or two. They either do not fucking understand or are in denial that there are guys out there that are too short, too weird looking, or just overall too odd to find someone, and that due to online dating, social media, and Hollywood, foids have developed unrealistic standards. Deep down, many people in IT and normies in general, admit that there is a ceiling in terms of dating success and looks, but don't want to admit this, as this admission will realize that women are shallow

>incel
>gets a gf
:waitwhat: