Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It is truly unbelievable just how bad things are in today’s modern gaming landscape

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
The monotonous fucking horseshit dogshit mediocre cookie-cutter bland soulless ass bullshit gameplay that gets praised by the fucking braindead attention span fucked TikTok garbage devouring Twitter shill dick-riding zoomers with broccoli haircuts just because of all the fancy pixels aside, it’s the writing. It’s this fucking, risk-free, toothless and miserable form of liberal feminazi writing that never corresponds with the non-canonical gameplay in any meaningful or impactful way. WHATSOEVER.

No consequences. No conflicts. No stakes. No drama. Literally NOTHING. There’s nothing that makes a good story a good story in these fucking games. Horrible pacing. Horrible narrative. Horrible piece of fiction. Everything feels forced, preachy, artificial, sterilized, drawn out, socially conscious and with too much padding, too much pretentiousness, too much plot armor, too much fucking integrating politically correct themes and schematics that eventually meanders the experience towards anything but entertainment and escapism.

Seldom have I seen a non-happy ending in these games and I don’t even blame the devs for it. The conzooomers are at fault too. They have a prepubescent understanding of storytelling. They can’t fathom a story THAT DOESN’T go the way they want it to go. And where would they want it to go, you may ask? Well, the average zoomer has had nonstop blatant propaganda shoved down his throat for the last decade, so naturally and very logically speaking, just like how they want everything to be as inclusive, diverse and culturally aware as possible and think everyone and everything is validated for just existing, they also want all stories to end on a happy and progressive note and even if the devs decide to go against that grain, it’ll fail miserably (hence The Last of Us 2). If cuckservatives can’t meme, then leftist can’t write. It’s that one thing that they’re humanly incapable of doing seeing as how they lack fundamental understanding.

And so you may be asking, Celasius, what happens when we criticize these games and try to help them figure out how to diversify while also maintaining good quality so that they won’t double down and continue releasing slop?

Great question. Well, you can’t. That’s an impossibility. Sorry not sorry.

For the average zoomer, you always have to consooooom and not question the quality, only be grateful, always be grateful, never be ungrateful, never critique, never reflect, never evaluate, you’re perfect the way you are sweetie, how dare you attribute concerns to what I couldn’t care less about and HOW DARE YOU NOT appreciate and support the CURRENT THING?

You’re not allowed to criticize these games and their fanbase and you will be attacked for it if otherwise. Everyone treats them like the best thing since sliced bread. Everyone tells you that their stories are masterpieces despite not even being half-decent. And you can do absolutely nothing about it. You just have to sit there front row and watch as how they slowly butcher and torn what you once cared about to pieces and maybe that was the idea. Maybe the idea was to deprive lonely men of that ONE last hobby that brought them joy and happiness, and instead, cater it to a broad audience, so broad that it all ends up losing its effect.

Last edited:
Just stick to older vidya at this point tbh. There are probably hundreds of thousands of games released before things turned to shit. Enough for a lifetime, especially if you count mods.

@Stupid Clown thoughts on my newest schizorant? Normies won’t let me catch a break, think I might have to disconnect myself entirely from all gaming related discussions, news, etc. for my own sanity at this point.

I made the mistake of bringing up how bad modern video games are.

Butthurt normies disagreed with me, they love the new games. They say all the changes have made games so much better than before.

Yeah, these new-age games feel like they've been churned out of a cookie-cutter production line, all flash and no substance. And don't even get me started on the writing - it's like they're stuffing a rainbow-colored, politically correct agenda down our throats with all the subtlety of a chainsaw.

But we're the consumers. We hold the power. We can tell them to sod off with their bland, soulless gameplay and their toothless, risk-averse narratives. We can demand better. We can demand substance over style, nuanced storytelling over forced inclusivity, and innovative gameplay over recycled mechanics. And if they don't listen? Well, they can kiss our wallets goodbye.

We've gotta be smart about this. We can't just throw around insults and expect things to change. We have to engage in constructive criticism, provide feedback, and support the developers who are doing things right. And yeah, maybe that means we'll have to wade through a sea of broccoli-haired zoomers and their TikTok-infested minds, but hell, if that's what it takes to reclaim the gaming landscape, then sign me up.

Butthurt normies disagreed with me, they love the new games. They say all the changes have made games so much better than before.
Oh you sweet summer child. You’ve yet to understand the normie mentality. This is the exact reason why I uninstalled Twitter, Reddit, everything, I’ve disjointed myself from them.

Yeah, these new-age games feel like they've been churned out of a cookie-cutter production line, all flash and no substance. And don't even get me started on the writing - it's like they're stuffing a rainbow-colored, politically correct agenda down our throats with all the subtlety of a chainsaw.

But we're the consumers. We hold the power. We can tell them to sod off with their bland, soulless gameplay and their toothless, risk-averse narratives. We can demand better. We can demand substance over style, nuanced storytelling over forced inclusivity, and innovative gameplay over recycled mechanics. And if they don't listen? Well, they can kiss our wallets goodbye.

We've gotta be smart about this. We can't just throw around insults and expect things to change. We have to engage in constructive criticism, provide feedback, and support the developers who are doing things right. And yeah, maybe that means we'll have to wade through a sea of broccoli-haired zoomers and their TikTok-infested minds, but hell, if that's what it takes to reclaim the gaming landscape, then sign me up.
YES. THANK YOU. High IQ. :feelsYall:

My buddy consooms all this shit, gets audibly frustrated when I bring up how cucked and gay modern gaming is. He just wants to consoom in peace and chase that high we got when we used to play the newest games and they were actually good.

Also I blame foids for this, they ruin everything.

This’ll never work btw for reasons I mentioned in the thread.

This’ll never work btw for reasons I mentioned in the thread.
You're not entirely wrong. The gaming industry is a behemoth, and it's not going to change directions because a handful of us decided to hold our wallets a bit tighter. But does that mean we should just lay down and accept the mediocrity? Hell no.

Look, the way I see it, the gaming industry is like a big, fat spoiled cat. It's used to getting its way, and it's not going to change unless we make it uncomfortable. And we do that by voting with our wallets. Sure, it's not going to happen overnight. It might not even happen in a decade. But if we don't start making a stand now, it's never going to happen.

We need to start supporting the underdogs, the indie developers who are willing to take risks and push the boundaries. We need to stop buying into the hype of every overpriced, underwhelming AAA title that gets shoved down our throats. We need to start demanding better, and not just with our words, but with our actions.

you always have to consooooom and not question the quality, only be grateful, always be grateful, never be ungrateful, never critique, never reflect, never evaluate, you’re perfect the way you are sweetie
This is the thing I see with music and games too often. Those brain-dead retards can't handle any critique. You say one bad thing about something, that means you're their worst enemy, because you dared to criticize something THEY like. They don't acknowledge the existence of such thing as critique, it's either you mindlessly approve of something or you're a hater

Well written. Normies now use video games as a reason to continue living so when you criticize the product you're threatening their will to live.

I haven't played a half decent video game in a while.

Well written. Normies now use video games as a reason to continue living so when you criticize the product you're threatening their will to live.
Bingo. They identify with the games they’ve played now. And when you criticize them, they feel attacked as if you’re attempting to hurt them.

This is the thing I see with music and games too often. Those brain-dead retards can't handle any critique. You say one bad thing about something, that means you're their worst enemy, because you dared to criticize something THEY like. They don't acknowledge the existence of such thing as critique, it's either you mindlessly approve of something or you're a hater
:yes:

Somewhat related to another reason why blackpillers and incels in general are hated. We remind them of what they DON’T want to actively think about it.

What I hate most is the normies haven't even played the older games yet they trash them and say the new games are better.

Fucking consumers can't appreciate anything unless it's new. It's all about hype and looking forward to new product. As soon as a game is old and something newer comes along they discard it like a parasite discards its dead host.

This mindset is to blame for how shitty video games are now. Games used to be designed around replayability but now they're designed around stuffing in as much filler as possible so normies can scream "OmG it has 30 hours of content! :soy: :soy: :soy::soy:"

What I hate most is the normies haven't even played the older games yet they trash them and say the new games are better.
Oh that’s another thing. I’m sure you know why the demands for remastering every fucking game before 2010 are so prevalent now, right? The average zoomer can’t play older games. Their brain will suffocate from the controls and the graphics instantly puts them off. Older games were objectively more fun and had more love, care and passion put into them. But that’s not enough for them. It HAS to be modern for it to work as stimulus.

Fucking consumers can't appreciate anything unless it's new.
This is the the problem.

normies irl don't even play vidya they just watch streamers play for them and then proceed to tell you what they think of the game

Oh that’s another thing. I’m sure you know why the demands for remastering every fucking game before 2010 are so prevalent now, right? The average zoomer can’t play older games. Their brain will suffocate from the controls and the graphics instantly puts them off. Older games were objectively more fun and had more love, care and passion put into them. But that’s not enough for them. It HAS to be modern for it to work as stimulus.

This is the the problem.
Some zoomers have argued 2023 is the best year for gaming because of Metroid Prime and Dead Space Remakes. Kek

The thing is they don't even necessarily like it, the same buddy I have will say anything he bought was a great game or console or whatever, and then he'll never play that game he hypes up ever again (I know I can see it on his steam profile) It's this weird psychology where you just can't admit you spend money on something that sucks and you got ripped off. It has hints of the emperors new clothes in this psychology, the difference is the boy who actually calls out that the emperor is naked gets shunned and booed instead of being a hailed as a based truthspeaker.

Some zoomers have argued 2023 is the best year for gaming because of Metroid Prime and Dead Space Remakes. Kek
Oh noooooooo oh no no no no no nooo :feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

normies irl don't even play vidya they just watch streamers play for them and then proceed to tell you what they think of the game
Yup. If their favorite Jwitch streamer isn’t playing them, they ain’t gonna care. If the game is sitting at an above 90 on metacritic, they’ll tell you it’s a good game even if they haven’t played it. Meanwhile, if it’s sitting below, their tell me what to do brain will be more willing to criticize it.

It's all about hype and looking forward to new product. As soon as a game is old and something newer comes along they discard it like a parasite discards its dead host.
They get hyped over a new game, play it for less than 10 hours, post their screenshots of it on Twitter (they’ve spent more time talking about the game on Twitter than playing it btw) and then completely forget about its existence and then move on to getting hyped over another future remake / AAA game and the cycle never ends.

This mindset is to blame for how shitty video games are now. Games used to be designed around replayability but now they're designed around stuffing in as much filler as possible so normies can scream "OmG it has 30 hours of content! :soy: :soy: :soy::soy:"
This is why I can only tolerate indie walking simulators with quiet moments at this fucking point.

THAT’S ANOTHER THING. Zoomers can’t reflect. The game they’re playing can’t be quiet, it has to be loud and over the top with you on everything otherwise they’ll just get bored hence a lot of modern games’ protagonists now never shut the fuck up and constantly yell what they’re thinking during puzzles, walking, etc.

It’s laughable.

The thing is they don't even necessarily like it, the same buddy I have will say anything he bought was a great game or console or whatever, and then he'll never play that game he hypes up ever again (I know I can see it on his steam profile) It's this weird psychology where you just can't admit you spend money on something that sucks and you got ripped off. It has hints of the emperors new clothes in this psychology, the difference is the boy who actually calls out that the emperor is naked gets shunned and booed instead of being a hailed as a based truthspeaker.
This is true. For some people it's just too hard to admit the money they spent was a complete waste so they'd rather lie to themselves and others that it's actually a great game but it just so happens that they don't play it at all

This is true. For some people it's just too hard to admit the money they spent was a complete waste so they'd rather lie to themselves and others that it's actually a great game but it just so happens that they don't play it at all
You know, another thing that I’ve noticed, is that most modern gamers watch those reviewers only AFTER buying the game as opposed to before, so when they hop on that bandwagon, they want their favorite reviewer to just shill it and justify their purchase to no end and constantly tell them how much of a good game they just bought. There is no other reason. Nobody watches them for the critics (you’re not supposed to :feelsclown:).

I just completed sonic frontiers. Was kinda disappointed with the story :feelsbadman: extremely watered down and even unclear at times. I enjoyed the small amount of character development. Gameplay is decent but it’s obvious that the best level in the game was almost literally copied from sonic 2.

But yeah :feelsbadman: the majority of newer games just suck man.

I just completed sonic frontiers. Was kinda disappointed with the story :feelsbadman: extremely watered down and even unclear at times. I enjoyed the small amount of character development. Gameplay is decent but it’s obvious that the best level in the game was almost literally copied from sonic 2.

But yeah :feelsbadman: the majority of newer games just suck man.
Brutal. I didn’t even care enough to realize that game’s already come out, nevermind pirating it. Go back and play Generations for your own sake. Or hell even Unleashed. Despite some shitty platforming and although I’m a little biased towards the franchise ‘cause I grew up with it (it was one of the first ever games I ever played on my brother’s hand me downed Genesis when I was like 3) and so I have the rose-tinted glasses a little too tight and this is all subjective of course, I think Unleashed was top 5. Fucking not even Frontiers let alone Forces holds a candle. Mania was also surprisingly really good so thankfully, there’s still some good picks you can refresh your soul with. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Brutal. I didn’t even care enough to realize that game’s already come out, nevermind pirating it. Go back and play Generations for your own sake. Or hell even Unleashed. Despite some shitty platforming and although I’m a little biased towards the franchise ‘cause I grew up with it (it was one of the first ever games I ever played on my brother’s hand me downed Genesis when I was like 3) and so I have the rose-tinted glasses a little too tight and this is all subjective of course, I think Unleashed was top 5. Fucking not even Frontiers let alone Forces holds a candle. Mania was also surprisingly really good so thankfully, there’s still some good picks you can refresh your soul with. :feelscomfy:
I’ll try those, thanks for the recommendations. I have mania actually.
I'd recommend Sonic robo blast 2 if you want a fun 3d sonic game.
Didn’t know about this! Will definitely try it out.

I’ll try those, thanks for the recommendations. I have mania actually.
Anytime. :feelsYall:

You can also just emulate a lot of the old 3D ones (Adventures, Heroes, etc.) :feelsokman:

I'd recommend Sonic robo blast 2 if you want a fun 3d sonic game.

I’m doing something in the endgame of frontiers that’s pretty fun. It’s kind of a spoiler. It’s disappointing that basically the game only got good once it’s over.

Anytime. :feelsYall:

You can also just emulate a lot of the old 3D ones (Adventures, Heroes, etc.) :feelsokman:
I still need to play the first adventure. Adventure 2 was awesome.

Unless you play indie and then it's better than it's ever been ^_^

The whole call of duty mw series from 2007 to 2011 is the only good cod besides BO1 and BO2 Is also good.

I haven't played a good game in quite a few years. It feels like the gaming scene rapidly devolved after COVID; maybe a bit before that.

I'm somewhat hopeful about GTA6. From the trailer I can already tell it's gonna be politically correct bullshit - but it's been in the works for about a decade. This shit better be detailed as fuck. Rockstar didn't disappoint with RDR2, so maybe GTA6 will be good.

Modern games are soulless as fuck. There are some indie titles that pop up once in a while that are very good though, but I don't really feel that anything can capture the feel of a well crafted 15+ year old AAA game. There will never be another F.E.A.R, Half-Life 2, Prey, Deus Ex (the modern ones are pretty good though but it seems they abandoned it), DOOM 3, SWAT 4, etc. It's genuinely so fucking over.

I'm somewhat hopeful about GTA6. From the trailer I can already tell it's gonna be politically correct bullshit - but it's been in the works for about a decade. This shit better be detailed as fuck. Rockstar didn't disappoint with RDR2, so maybe GTA6 will be good.
I hope it at least has the Rockstar quality. Even if it is PC, if it's properly Rockstar crafted, you will still be able to run around and kill minorities and women (in GTA VI).

high IQ thread

Modern games are soulless as fuck. There are some indie titles that pop up once in a while that are very good though, but I don't really feel that anything can capture the feel of a well crafted 15+ year old AAA game. There will never be another F.E.A.R, Half-Life 2, Prey, Deus Ex (the modern ones are pretty good though but it seems they abandoned it), DOOM 3, SWAT 4, etc. It's genuinely so fucking over.

This is why I bought a ps2 and only shop at local retro vidya stores

I'm somewhat hopeful about GTA6. From the trailer I can already tell it's gonna be politically correct bullshit
Over

What do you mean you don't want a "rogue-like, souls-like, first person, procedurally generated open world match 3 puzzle game?"

What do you mean you don't want a "rogue-like, souls-like, first person, procedurally generated open world match 3 puzzle game?"
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT LIKE CONSUMING THE EXACT SAME RESKIN OF THE SAME 7TH GEN 3D ERA GAME FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME?:feels:

Consoooooooooom it. :soy:

Last edited:
All the subhumans (men) are busy inside, coding.
True. The roasties posing are probably the lead writers (which are, y’know, the people who will be writing the story aka arguably the most important aspect of a modern videogame - and no that’s not its gameplay (loop) anymore. That shit’s not cannon and normies don’t even give a flying fuck about it).