Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It is unfortunately females who determine our place as subhumans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
You are subhuman. You are less value than a standard human being. Actually there is no standard, how can there be when foids have poisoned the water so much.

they turned the freaking frogs gay

they determine that we are incel, but they don't determine that we are subhuman.

they determine that we are incel, but they don't determine that we are subhuman.
Cope
You are subhuman. You are less value than a standard human being. Actually there is no standard, how can there be when foids have poisoned the water so much.
Most men are considered subhuman by women. They're so evil.

Normies are also subhuman according to cumdumpsters standards. They are only tolerated because they jestermaxx or betabuxx.

The only escape is a genuine :blackpill: subculture where we determine what is virtue.

who are women if not only demons who must be exterminated by selfless non-cucked men in an act of nothing but revenge for all the suffering they caused? they cannot determine nothing, they are only demons because we let them be

Both men & toilets determine me as subhuman, what are you talking about jfl. Humans judge each other based on genetic quality

I am not Zac Efron, nor am I Justin Bieber - so foids won't have sex with me.