Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Is Virgin Shaming Me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/w7mrtn/its_societys_fault/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I have black belt in aikido. I swam in Turkish National Swimming Team. I won medals at races. I did good on university exam and now going to software engineering at one of the best uni in Turkey. You sick bastards thinking that I didn't touch the grass, I'm a loser because I never tried to date with a demonic foid. You grown ass adults are trying to virgin shame young ugly men. What did you achieve when you were at 18?

Last edited:
Horrendous Turkpill, especially since Turkish toilets have the highest number of sex partners of any group of toilets in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if they mostly sleep with Blonde haired blue eyed Northern Europeans. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Horrendous Turkpill, especially since Turkish toilets have the highest number of sex partners of any group of toilets in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if they mostly sleep with Blonde haired blue eyed Northern Europeans. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
In a fair world I am far better than them.

They so desperately claim that they don't virgin shame anyone but then they constantly comment things like "this guy gets no bitches" and "dry dick lmao." You can only really pick one inceltear. Of course you can't expect IT retards to correct their hypocricy. The irony is that incels and virgins in general feel badly about their virginity, because people like these keep virgin shaming them. Its really mindboggling that they can't see their hypocricy and irony.

DUDE DON'T GO ON IT MAN I SWEAR I'M AWARE THEY PLAN ON HATING US NO MATTER WHAT

THIS SHIT IS GOOD FOR US AS THEY GAIN POPULARITY THE TRUE BELIEVERS WILL QUIT THEIR BELIEFS THEMSELVES.

DUDE DON'T GO ON IT MAN I SWEAR I'M AWARE THEY PLAN ON HATING US NO MATTER WHAT

THIS SHIT IS GOOD FOR US AS THEY GAIN POPULARITY THE TRUE BELIEVERS WILL QUIT THEIR BELIEFS THEMSELVES.
We are gods compared to them

this is the most hypocritical subreddit in the world

They are obese tranny pedos

IT, your members are openly calling for terrorism and defending transgender and gay pedophiles, you'd better take care of your own sub.

they posted my thread about kicking pregnant foids jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

How is that bullying subreddit not banned?

You grown ass adults are trying to virgin shame young ugly men. What did you achieve when you were at 18?
I like the fact these normies in this comment section has the most cringe Leftoid flair ever like wtf is "Judeofeminism", and "Sex Haver" like my brother in christ are you a pedo:feelswhat:

As long as virgin shaming continues, slut shaming will continue to be based as fuck. Men cant control whether we are incels or virgins, but women can control how much sex they have. Slut shaming = healthy and good :feelsokman:

It's your fault that you actually care.

As long as virgin shaming continues, slut shaming will continue to be based as fuck. Men cant control whether we are incels or virgins, but women can control how much sex they have. Slut shaming = healthy and good :feelsokman:
Yes screenshot this IT and make sure you look at these words and shove them into your eye sockets:feelsthink: it's healthy like grean beans:shock: (in vidoegame)