Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It is worth working out and exercising for it's own benefits

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
I know a lot of guys on this board are very young and almost all probably physically weak.

I'm very out of shape and physically week.

For a decade I've had weights and tried to start lifting, do a chest day, don't do any other day even though I plan to, do a chest day again, give up and 4 months later do a chest day. As a results essentially all of me is weak and underdeveloped except for my chest which has some muscle. And so, I like how my chest looks a little more than the rest of my body and think it fills out t-shirts a little better so my clothes fit a little better.

When I lift, run, or exercise I feel better and more energetic throughout the day. I sleep better. I need less sleep. My mood is better. If I do cardio my erections are harder and cumming feels better when masturbating. My poops are better, better consistency, sometimes I barely need to wipe. I don't get acid reflux. Long term exercise is known to promote mental health.

I've been eating well and exercising for 3 days and all the benefits are being seen again.

If you don't exercise at all and you tell yourself 'women won't like me anyway' sure, I won't argue, but it does make life better. You might say it's just cope to like that my chest isn't as underdeveloped as the rest of me, because my brain is tricking me into thinking it will lead to pussy. Sure, whatever, it works.

I know a lot of guys on this board are very young and almost all probably physically weak.

I'm very out of shape and physically week.

For a decade I've had weights and tried to start lifting, do a chest day, don't do any other day even though I plan to, do a chest day again, give up and 4 months later do a chest day. As a results essentially all of me is weak and underdeveloped except for my chest which has some muscle. And so, I like how my chest looks a little more than the rest of my body and think it fills out t-shirts a little better so my clothes fit a little better.

When I lift, run, or exercise I feel better and more energetic throughout the day. I sleep better. I need less sleep. My mood is better. If I do cardio my erections are harder and cumming feels better when masturbating. My poops are better, better consistency, sometimes I barely need to wipe. I don't get acid reflux. Long term exercise is known to promote mental health.

I've been eating well and exercising for 3 days and all the benefits are being seen again.

If you don't exercise at all and you tell yourself 'women won't like me anyway' sure, I won't argue, but it does make life better. You might say it's just cope to like that my chest isn't as underdeveloped as the rest of me, because my brain is tricking me into thinking it will lead to pussy. Sure, whatever, it works.
Yes you should exercise whether truecel or not if you dont want a completely crappy life

Sounds like working out makes you feel better.
Why not bro?

Well, i'm 5'5'' and ugly, I gave up gymmaxxing a long time ago

You answered yourself

no reason to extend your life if u inkwell

It is a good cope to combat depression.

I feel like you'd be hard-pressed to be male, 18-30, and genuinely "physically weak".

i like to sprint brutally to release frustration that i would otherwise use on bashing things

just walked for an hour and a half tonight. will brutally destroy my muscles tomorrow with strength training

tenor.gif

That's true. It's kinda hard to work out persistently, though.