Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It just hit me that, despite participating in incel forums for years, I wasn't really blackpilled before

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I used to not say it publicly because I'd be called a cuck, but tell myself "just because I'm blackpilled doesn't mean I have to hate women", "the blackpill has a point but isnt 100% true" jfl cope.

I'm truly blackpilled now. It kinda took a while to really swallow and assimilate the harsh truths about society. But when you're truly blackpilled there's no way to not hate women once you know how things are and how they are.

I deeply hate women and despise society as a whole. And I don't think it makes me hateful or a bad person, more like the opposite. You'd have to be a psychopath to know how women are and be okay with it.

This is why these forums are important I guess and why it's important to not allow women in. Society is giga cucked and would make us slowly get cucked over time (instead of more and more blackpilled) if we didn't have a space to discuss.

good post.
sometimes we don't have the necessary information to make an informed conclusion. it's only when you have the information and deny it that you go to intellectual hell. that's why it's important to spread the blackpill so that intellectual judgment falls on all men and we know for sure if men deserve their doom or if it was just a lack of knowledge.

me reading the blackpill just once and watching a couple of videos blackpilled me withhin a couple of days

me reading the blackpill just once and watching a couple of videos blackpilled me withhin a couple of days
Yeah but there's different levels of blackpilled I think. Like maybe you can be blackpilled, but after a while get more blackpilled by reading stuff or just seeing how women act.

For example I have never been really blue pilled as in thinking that personality matters etc, so in that sense I saw the truth early, probably bc I had a shit childhood, but on the other hand, i was kinda trying to cope and not really hating women until recently.

Maybe over time you'll hate women more and realize you weren't fully blackpilled before

Nobody wants to be blackpilled, we are pulled into it by society, we don't have a choice..

I used to not say it publicly because I'd be called a cuck, but tell myself "just because I'm blackpilled doesn't mean I have to hate women", "the blackpill has a point but isnt 100% true" jfl cope.
How can it be 100% true when we actually don't have a 100% fixed definition of it?

That's like saying bluepill is 0% true or 100% false ... we don't really have a fixed definition of what bluepill is either.

Neither being concrete ideas you can't really make absolute calls as to them having measurably accuracy.

I'm truly blackpilled now. It kinda took a while to really swallow and assimilate the harsh truths about society. But when you're truly blackpilled there's no way to not hate women once you know how things are and how they are.

I try to think in terms of hating aspects about people. There are aspects likely to be present in most women and most men which I am prone to hating.

You can generalize that as hating the person, i guess, but I do try to think that if I could divide them into pieces there are pieces I would like.

I deeply hate women and despise society as a whole. And I don't think it makes me hateful or a bad person, more like the opposite.

What exactly does hateful mean? Feeling deep hatred, or being predisposed to it?

You'd have to be a psychopath to know how women are and be okay with it.

Elaborate please, based on your understanding of what psychopathy means.

This is why these forums are important I guess and why it's important to not allow women in. Society is giga cucked and would make us slowly get cucked over time (instead of more and more blackpilled) if we didn't have a space to discuss.

Allowing women in wouldn't prevent us from having a space to discuss so long as they didn't control it.

Yes women would get some members to orbit them and derail conversatons, but that would only expose our weaknesses.

Not having a woman around to trigger the lurking pre-orbiters doesn't mean they cease to be there and detract from conversation in other subtler ways than whiteknighting for their online oneitis.

How can it be 100% true when we actually don't have a 100% fixed definition of it?

That's like saying bluepill is 0% true or 100% false ... we don't really have a fixed definition of what bluepill is either.

Neither being concrete ideas you can't really make absolute calls as to them having measurably accuracy.

I try to think in terms of hating aspects about people. There are aspects likely to be present in most women and most men which I am prone to hating.

You can generalize that as hating the person, i guess, but I do try to think that if I could divide them into pieces there are pieces I would like.

What exactly does hateful mean? Feeling deep hatred, or being predisposed to it?

Elaborate please, based on your understanding of what psychopathy means.

Allowing women in wouldn't prevent us from having a space to discuss so long as they didn't control it.

Yes women would get some members to orbit them and derail conversatons, but that would only expose our weaknesses.

Not having a woman around to trigger the lurking pre-orbiters doesn't mean they cease to be there and detract from conversation in other subtler ways than whiteknighting for their online oneitis.
Idk man. Those predisposed orbiters can become blackpilled over time, whereas with foids they'd just orbit, and also the foids themselves would be like "yikes did you just say that" and would just be annoying.

Psychopathy is a part of being darktriadmaxxxed and means you don't care about others and are an asshole, basically, i think. Tbf I don't really know the difference between dark triad traits. But i know that actual darktriadmaxxxed people aren't just normal assholes, they're next level and literally can't be good people even if they tried. I've dealt with some and it feels like there's something off about them.

Hateful means you're predisposed to hate people for anything I'd say but english isn't my main language

The precise definition of the blackpill is in the incel wiki, but to me, at it's heart, the blackpill means "only looks matter, nothing else" that's like it's main aspect I'd say, but there's more to it.

Idk man. Those predisposed orbiters can become blackpilled over time, whereas with foids they'd just orbit, and also the foids themselves would be like "yikes did you just say that" and would just be annoying.

Psychopathy is a part of being darktriadmaxxxed and means you don't care about others and are an asshole, basically, i think. Tbf I don't really know the difference between dark triad traits. But i know that actual darktriadmaxxxed people aren't just normal assholes, they're next level and literally can't be good people even if they tried. I've dealt with some and it feels like there's something off about them.

Hateful means you're predisposed to hate people for anything I'd say but english isn't my main language

The precise definition of the blackpill is in the incel wiki, but to me, at it's heart, the blackpill means "only looks matter, nothing else" that's like it's main aspect I'd say, but there's more to it.
He's a retard. Women coming in here would ruin everything.

Idk man. Those predisposed orbiters can become blackpilled over time, whereas with foids they'd just orbit
We don't get blackpilled solely be listening to other men, but actually be experiencing female degeneracy.

If you isolate yourself from women you're doomed to orbit them forever.

TBH the reason I still fawn over them is I can't purge bluepill from me because all I do is hang here with you guys so I don't get exposed to female cruelty enough to embody and remember it.

and also the foids themselves would be like "yikes did you just say that" and would just be annoying.
But it would be fun to mock them. The key is to keep their numbers low which I don't think would be an issue.

Psychopathy is a part of being darktriadmaxxxed and means you don't care about others and are an asshole
you could care about foids and like foids though

if you mean "you must care about everyone" then prob everyone is a psychopath

wikis are not static, people edit them

who do you give authority to define it?

"only looks matter" is asinine and absurd and only idiots would think that

so the only functional definition is "looks matter most" which I agree with

We don't get blackpilled solely be listening to other men, but actually be experiencing female degeneracy.

If you isolate yourself from women you're doomed to orbit them forever.

TBH the reason I still fawn over them is I can't purge bluepill from me because all I do is hang here with you guys so I don't get exposed to female cruelty enough to embody and remember it.

But it would be fun to mock them. The key is to keep their numbers low which I don't think would be an issue.

you could care about foids and like foids though

if you mean "you must care about everyone" then prob everyone is a psychopath

wikis are not static, people edit them

who do you give authority to define it?

"only looks matter" is asinine and absurd and only idiots would think that

so the only functional definition is "looks matter most" which I agree with
Bro don't try to sound smart when you're missing the point lol

As to what you said at first about getting blackpilled, i disagree. Everyone has seen women's behavior enough, now they need this forum to help them process what they saw in a healthy way. Otherwise they'd be stuck with society's gaslighting and victim blaming.

I don't think ruining this forum to mock women is worth it. Man, with how powerful feminism is, having this male only, unapologetically misogynistic space is a huge privilege. I'd never want to fuck that up.

Being a psychopath is like a next level version of an asshole, that's the simplest explanation I can give, that kinda sums it up. But if you look it up it's explained with a lot more detail, and also how it ties into other dark triad traits.

Only looks matter is not absurd. Of course other things matter, such as being able to eat, lol. But the philosophy is that, ultimately, looks are what will define which lives are worth living and which aren't, making it ultimately the only thing that really matters in life.

If you said "looks matter most that'd be half bluepilled.

Idk if the incel wiki is open to edit but i assume it's moderated to keep it accurate so I'd also trust the definition there

I don't think ruining this forum to mock women is worth it
If it ruined the forum then we're obviously not mocking them properly.

Other motives exist too, like having confidence to engage in "open challenge" of ideas.

I can play a mean devil's advocate but don't really put the same time into it as a true-believer would.

Man, with how powerful feminism is, having this male only, unapologetically misogynistic space is a huge privilege. I'd never want to fuck that up.

I think we are only unapologetic about what feminists masquerade as misogyny but which actually isn't.

If we just universally hated the entire personality of the entire population of earth's women then I don't think we would lament being unable to have them as lovers.

I don't think our loneliness and regret is purely a physical thing. There's some part (however buried) about at least some minority of women which we do love and pine for, however relegated to illusion/fantasy we might think most of the tropes are.

Think about this: besides there being women who don't want to fuck us, there are also men who don't want to fuck us: fellow straight men.

This does not anger us because we do not pine for sex with fellow straight men.

The reason for frustration with women's disinterest with us is because we pine for those women. There's some part which appeals to us, and I don't think for most of it that it's exclusively their body.

I refuse to just simplify our feelings toward women as merely misogyny. It is not merely hatred.

I can experience brief moments of anger towards a dog who nips my hand or who poops on the rug but that doesn't mean all I've ever felt, all I'm ever capable of feeling for the dog, is hatred.

It is oversimplifying and does a disservice to our intense complexity to do just mischaracterization.

As for foids offended with dog analogy: perhaps don't read too much into it? It's just an easier-to-understand example using a widely-beloved subject to show a contrast of emotion.

Only looks matter is not absurd. Of course other things matter, such as being able to eat, lol
You just proved it's absurd because you disproved it.

But the philosophy is that, ultimately, looks are what will define which lives are worth living and which aren't, making it ultimately the only thing that really matters in life.
You are confusing "the only thing that matters" vs "the thing that matters most".

Something having the greatest importance and influence does not mean other factors in life do not matter.

If you said "looks matter most that'd be half bluepilled.

I'll level with you, "looks are all that matter" is actually effeminate/soy as fuck because you're talking emo like women do.

Marilyn French for example: "All men are rapists, and that's all they are"

The only reason to emulate foidspeak like this is to parody them.

If you're actually fucking serious about embracing foid logic in your speech like this then you're on the road to trannydom.

The frustration I feel with faulty foid logic evidenced in foidspeak does make it entertaining to throw similar shit at them for lulz, but if you're actually letting this shape your opinions then you need to switch to a protein powder with fewer phytoestrogens.

Idk if the incel wiki is open to edit but i assume it's moderated to keep it accurate so I'd also trust the definition there
Moderated by whom? What authority do they hold?

Also what part of the article are you citing? The opening doesn't even sound related to your use:

"The blackpill is a philosophy that female sexual desire is very inflexible and hence men's dating problems require systemic rather than personal solutions, if a solution exists at all."

You'll note there is nothing absolute about the OP sentence:
1) "very inflexible" acknowledges that flexibility is a measurable relative continuum.​
2) "if a solution exists" keeps the door open for a possible resolution being acknowledged, while not clinging to the idea that it MUST, or that we can necessarily locate it​

Etymology is important here: so apparently we have a 2011 Dalrog post by Paragon to credit for it. A guy who went to the Philippines and married a foid.

We can also see flexibility in the idea: Paragon's initial emphasis was that poverty was the solution, while others apparently thing promiscuity-shaming would be a solution. The only binding idea is that redpill/PUA is "change the individual" while blackpill is "change the society".

I don't think they even need to be mutually exclusive: you can think social change is most important while also acknowledging limited value of personal change (reddish black?) or think personal change is most important while acknowledging limited value of social change (blackish red?) so there's going to be a continuum between these ideas depending on how heavily we weigh the important of persona/social approaches to solving the problem of being loveless.

Other motives exist too, like having confidence to engage in "open challenge" of ideas.

I can play a mean devil's advocate but don't really put the same time into it as a true-believer would.

I think we are only unapologetic about what feminists masquerade as misogyny but which actually isn't.

If we just universally hated the entire personality of the entire population of earth's women then I don't think we would lament being unable to have them as lovers.

I don't think our loneliness and regret is purely a physical thing. There's some part (however buried) about at least some minority of women which we do love and pine for, however relegated to illusion/fantasy we might think most of the tropes are.

Think about this: besides there being women who don't want to fuck us, there are also men who don't want to fuck us: fellow straight men.

The reason for frustration with women's disinterest with us is because we pine for those women. There's some part which appeals to us, and I don't think for most of it that it's exclusively their body.

I refuse to just simplify our feelings toward women as merely misogyny. It is not merely hatred.

I can experience brief moments of anger towards a dog who nips my hand or who poops on the rug but that doesn't mean all I've ever felt, all I'm ever capable of feeling for the dog, is hatred.

It is oversimplifying and does a disservice to our intense complexity to do just mischaracterization.

As for foids offended with dog analogy: perhaps don't read too much into it? It's just an easier-to-understand example using a widely-beloved subject to show a contrast of emotion.

You are confusing "the only thing that matters" vs "the thing that matters most".

Something having the greatest importance and influence does not mean other factors in life do not matter.

I'll level with you, "looks are all that matter" is actually effeminate/soy as fuck because you're talking emo like women do.

If you're actually fucking serious about embracing foid logic in your speech like this then you're on the road to trannydom.

The frustration I feel with faulty foid logic evidenced in foidspeak does make it entertaining to throw similar shit at them for lulz, but if you're actually letting this shape your opinions then you need to switch to a protein powder with fewer phytoestrogens.

Also what part of the article are you citing? The opening doesn't even sound related to your use:

"The blackpill is a philosophy that female sexual desire is very inflexible and hence men's dating problems require systemic rather than personal solutions, if a solution exists at all."

1) "very inflexible" acknowledges that flexibility is a measurable relative continuum.​
2) "if a solution exists" keeps the door open for a possible resolution being acknowledged, while not clinging to the idea that it MUST, or that we can necessarily locate it​

Etymology is important here: so apparently we have a 2011 Dalrog post by Paragon to credit for it. A guy who went to the Philippines and married a foid.

We can also see flexibility in the idea: Paragon's initial emphasis was that poverty was the solution, while others apparently thing promiscuity-shaming would be a solution. The only binding idea is that redpill/PUA is "change the individual" while blackpill is "change the society".

I don't think they even need to be mutually exclusive: you can think social change is most important while also acknowledging limited value of personal change (reddish black?) or think personal change is most important while acknowledging limited value of social change (blackish red?) so there's going to be a continuum between these ideas depending on how heavily we weigh the important of persona/social approaches to solving the problem of being loveless.
:feelsseriously:

i'll respond in more depth a bit later, im eating rn

ok brocel i read the whole thing now

first off dont call me soy when you're sounding like a redditor here, i dont mean to be rude but you insulted me first. that wall of text is peak reddit, and also, you're unironically arguing over whether we should say "looks matter most" or "only looks matter" jfl who cares

i know what you mean, and you know what i mean (and i agree with your points tbh except for allowing foids here :feelsseriously: ), so there's no point in arguing more. but i'll just say: you're just being pedantic at this point. which is a turbocope. you know an illiterate chad who talks like "want sum fuk?" will be admired by everyone, have a girlfriend + lots of stacys simping for him, and lots of friends, all while we rot, right?

Last edited:
Society is giga cucked and would make us slowly get cucked over time (instead of more and more blackpilled) if we didn't have a space to discuss.