Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It. Just. So. Happens. That

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★

B..b..but she would still love him if he was 5’6 ?

This guy is a cuck for dating below his looksmatch

I fucking hate seeing short foids with tallfag lanket boyfriends.

hey guys why cant i get a gf? girls tell me my personality is cool! maybe one day. I'll keep being nice to women and maybe they'll want a good nice guy in their life :)

B..b..but she would still love him if he was 5’6 ?
Probably not.
Lanks me tbh
Kek, same.
This guy is a cuck for dating below his looksmatch
I know right? She looks like a child when next to him. That's probably what she wants actually. Could this be considered reverse pedophilia?
I fucking hate seeing short foids with tallfag lanket boyfriends.
Not as much as me, I'm sure of that.
hey guys why cant i get a gf? girls tell me my personality is cool! maybe one day. I'll keep being nice to women and maybe they'll want a good nice guy in their life :)
How tall is your personality?

Have interesting hobbies and learn to have fun by yourself. Women will notice this and be attracted to you. :soy:

fcking tall lanket if he was my height he wouldnt even touch her hand

I can't tell how tall they are tbh. Is that dude 6'4 or is the foid just really short?

Short foids --> manlet offspring

Please next time put a [Brutal Heightpill] tag in the title of the thread.

REEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can't tell how tall they are tbh. Is that dude 6'4 or is the foid just really short?

Given the disparity in height (she's wearing heels too, remember) it could well be both.

its a coincidence what you on about again?

fcking tall lanket if he was my height he wouldnt even touch her hand
So fucking true man. Makes me wanna gouge my eyes out.

She's about 4'9" if I'm not mistaken.
Please next time put a [Brutal Heightpill] tag in the title of the thread.
Is there a brutal heightpill tag?
REEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Based.
Given the disparity in height (she's wearing heels too, remember) it could well be both.
Yep, a very tall guy with a very short girl.
its a coincidence what you on about again?
Yep, I should just drop this subject smh.

Completely unrelated,

she’s even in heels. She’d probably be as tall as me :feelsree:

so frustrated looking at her makes me want to bash my head against a wall.

Is there a brutal heightpill tag?
No but you can still manually write "[Brutal Heightpill]" in the title of your thread anyway.