Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tfw that 4 minutes of mania hits

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★
Gotta embrace that extremely small duration of relative tranquillity that happens once every few weeks before the darkness comes back

To me those are the worst moments, as I may just lose my will and turn into automata.

This is true. I am depressed 99% of the time and can never get work done, but I end up completing all of the work during a 12 hour mania hit that I get once per month.

To me those are the worst moments, as I may just lose my will and turn into automata.
These moments are like coming to the surface for a breath as a drowning man

Gotta embrace that extremely small duration of relative tranquillity that happens once every few weeks before the darkness comes back
the kinda shit where you listen to music and clean your room, shower, changed you cum stained bed sheets, shave etc. in like an hour
the kinda shit where you loudly go BRRRRRRR as you race your shopping trolley through supermarket
only to fucking die from cringe later when thinking back