Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT Logic

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Incels don't get laid because of their pERsonality, not because of their looks
THEREFORE
Act how women want and we'll maybe date you
HOWEVER
I can act however I want
ALSO
Incels need to date in their league but that doesn't apply to women

This is literally a grade school logical fallacy how do "enlightened" redditors not see the flaws here

How can leagues exist but yet also attractiveness be subjective?

makes no sense

Is that IncelTear logic? Are these things they say?

I have never seen anyone on IncelTear say this. They say a lot of things I disagree with, and I can't think of anything they've ever said that I agree with, but this right here I've never heard them say.

nothing applies to women
they have a "rules for thee not for me" mentality

this only applies to us, woman can do whatever they want.

I have never seen anyone on IncelTear say this. They say a lot of things I disagree with, and I can't think of anything they've ever said that I agree with, but this right here I've never heard them say.
FrothySoylutions

The last part (but that doesn't apply to women) isn't what they say explicitly but it's an unspoken rule imo. ALL women do this. If you have interacted with a lot of foids you will see this

The last part (but that doesn't apply to women) isn't what they say explicitly but it's an unspoken rule imo. ALL women do this. If you have interacted with a lot of foids you will see this

But this is about IncelTear logic. The logic IncelTear specifically believes in.

But this is about IncelTear logic. The logic IncelTear specifically believes in.
Do you want me to change it? They're going to cry foul either way, not like I'm going to save myself.

Incels don't get laid because of their pERsonality, not because of their looks
THEREFORE
Act how women want and we'll maybe date you
HOWEVER
I can act however I want
ALSO

This is literally a grade school logical fallacy how do "enlightened" redditors not see the flaws here
They overdosing bluepilled BS. they think the world made out of equality.