Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it makes me incredibly sad when i imagine the sheer number of unattractive lonely men suffering out there

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
enough to make me shed a tear

Nobody cares about sub 5 males because everyone is a hive mind who worships prettyfags and ignores those who are actually suffering. Nature determined our fate the moment we were born.

Nobody cares about sub 5 males because everyone is a hive mind who worships prettyfags and ignores those who are actually suffering. Nature determined our fate the moment we were born.

everything is our enemy :society:

The vast, vast majority do not congregate online either - we are a minority even in that case. They probably just work and go home, drink alcohol, game, smoke, rot in front of the tv. Or they are a NEET and just rot away, maybe going for a walk here or there, going out late to get food.

TRULY invisible. They have NO impact whatsoever, not even on a local scale. No friends (possibly loose acquaintances), just them and possibly their parents. They simply exist in their own private hell.

Whats more depressing is that us incels only make like 5-10% of the population maybe

Like nigga why did I have to be those unlucky 5% and just cant be a normie who fucks his landwhale girlfriend and gets hard while watching Marvel Movies :feelsrope:

Why I appreciate this forum, I would have roped already if I didnt knew that I am not the only one suffering in this clownshow called life

Many many many many many many many many many many many many many men

Isn't it better than thinking you are the only one experiencing this?