Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It never began for ricecels

must be nice to be cumskin

Sounds gay

How can rice be so high-inhib to just roll over and let it happen?

I mean, I'm pretty high-inhib myself, but I wouldn't dare get caught in a situation like this, if I was in a situation like this it'd be a fight :feelsBox: (I'd probably lose though, ngl :feelsbadman:)

fucking brutal
we should ban all whitecels from the forum tbh

The gook was saying “if you like it, you should go” in canto, right faggot
@PPEcel

in this scenario, if you were an emperor, do you smite this cumskin shit, flay this noodle whore, or ignore it because the gook was too weak to do anything about it and deserves it?

Pray to the BLM saints that tyrones destroy White America by destroying white pussy. Its already happening thank god.

what are you even supposed to do in this situation.
fight to the death?

If he's going to go for noodlewhores atleast go for the single ones for fuck sakes. I'd tell the guy to fuck off if that was me with the girl.

All three people are waste.

Noodlewhore
jbw maxxer
Ricecuck who didnt do anything

fight to the death?
I mean you could do that but most guys would probably get between them and tell him to back off when it he starting asking for contact info and shit like that.

in this scenario, if you were an emperor, do you smite this cumskin shit, flay this noodle whore, or ignore it because the gook was too weak to do anything about it and deserves it?
Kill all three

Probably. Everything else is lose lose.
I mean you could do that but most guys would probably get between them and tell him to back off when it he starting asking for contact info and shit like that.
When a man pulls this on you, he might be trying to cause a physical altercation.
Not sure it's worth it to risk your life for such an ugly noodlewhore, especially one that receives the man's advances so willingly.

But he also may have misjudged you and thinks you will not fight back.
In that case, you have to try to fight for your pride, but hopefully the noodlewhore doesn't think you are defending it and you have to make it clear that you're fighting for your honor rather than hers.

Also, you will likely lose this fight.
He is suicidal to accost your whore like this if he judges you to be physically superior.
And if you lose the fight, the noodle will go with him and it's a lose/lose.
Even if you win the fight, she might still choose him due to WMAF.

Last edited:
When a man pulls this on you, he might be trying to cause a physical altercation.
Not sure it's worth it to risk your life for such an ugly noodlewhore, especially one that receives the man's advances so willingly.

But he also may have misjudged you and thinks you will not fight back.
In that case, you have to try to fight for your pride, but hopefully the noodlewhore doesn't think you are defending it and you have to make it clear that you're fighting for your honor rather than hers.

Also, you will likely lose this fight.
He is suicidal to accost your whore like this if he judges you to be physically superior.
And if you lose the fight, the noodle will go with him and it's a lose/lose.
Even if you win the fight, she might still choose him due to WMAF.
yeah if he was a thug or a normie looking for trouble. It’s clear this is just a pasty mayo trying to see how far he can push it, you think judging by his voice he can fight? (Voice pill )

yeah if he was a thug or a normie looking for trouble. It’s clear this is just a pasty mayo trying to see how far he can push it, you think judging by his voice he can fight? (Voice pill )
I think he would have to have confidence that he could beat up the ricecel in order to confront his noodle that way.
His voice sounds low-T to me, but look at the ricecel in question.

fight to the death?
The sane un-cucked response would be to ignore the white man and ditch the noodle immediately. There's no turning that ship around.