Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It never began

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
It's fuckin soul destroying to be a passenger to people's happiness. Most people either ignore me, talk down to me or be fake to my face, then the second I leave a room I'm talked about within earshot.

It's honestly suicide fuel to be ignored constantly at work. The way people look at me, the way they talk to me, it's almost like I'm non existent. I can be in a room full of people and still be ignored, it's fuckin gut wrenching man.

When people see me they see my degenerate height (5'4) and big fuckin nose. Most people have never seen a nose as big as mine, it's beyond fuckin over, it never began. I'm tired of living a sub human life, I feel like I'm from another species, the way people interact and enjoy life, and yet all I've ever had is hostility, all I've ever known is despair and loneliness :whatfeels:..

Fuck the human race and nature

I love nature more than the human race, animals never judge us or treat us the way humans do.
Nature doesn't love animals or care about them.

Nature doesn't love animals or care about them.
That's true and animals themselves lack empathy as they hunt other animals for survival.

At least bugs don't stay away from us.
ye the treatment from humans far outweighs anything else. Dogs provide unconditional love, they don't judge, they ignore us, they don't slag us off the second we leave a room. None of these bullshit politics, simply talking to a human feels like we need their holy permission.

Even if a rabid wolf was to skin my arse alive and eat my testicles, that would be more acceptable than the sub human treatment I've endured for years.

People backbite about everyone lol I see it every day and in every place don be so upset even literal models probably get talked shit about when they leave the room. Everyone is annoying pieces of shit. This means ourselves also.

People backbite about everyone lol I see it every day and in every place don be so upset even literal models probably get talked shit about when they leave the room. Everyone is annoying pieces of shit. This means ourselves also.
That's true, people love to bitch and gossip. The second I leave work I can hear the female staff talking about me which hurts tbh. I do my duties as I'm supposed to do yet I'm treated like nothing.

The other day someone spoke down to me, trying to force me to work during my time off, I said 'if I have a choice I'm not interested'. Told her I'm busy, she didn't like it but she kept going on and on when I clearly told her I'm not interested. This was in front of other staff, I told her straight that its not in my contract. Then she said she'll have a word with the boss, she ain't even my fuckin boss yet spoke to me like I'm a child. For years I've been ignored by people and they wonder why I have a chip on my shoulder, its fuckin soul destroying.