Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT observation: cherrypicking

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
I occaisionally scroll through IT to see if they have featured me in one of their posts yet. While scrolling through their "incel bad and ugly" posts, a specific pattern can be observed:

They specifically cherrypick...
  1. posts from our most retarded members and
  2. posts that are exaggerated on purpose
  • Never have I seen them post a post of ours that is based on science or studies.
  • Never have I ever seen them post something from the incel wiki in an attempt to debunk it.
They always pick the most low-haging fruit in an effort to not accidentally prove themselves wrong.

Never forget that they intentionally try and infiltrate so they can then screenshot their own glowie & LARPostings on IT.

i remember i saw a post on their sub of an incel saying the age of consent should be 12, it was obviously the most satire and bait post i have ever seen in my life but to IT its proof muh incel bad
Yeah, that's exactly the shit I'm talking about.

I saw someone post a comment that was made under a "How can I fix my liberal sister" thread suggesting that he should fuck his sister. How stupid can you be to take that seriously? :feelskek:

i remember i saw a post on their sub of an incel saying the age of consent should be 12, it was obviously the most satire and bait post i have ever seen in my life but to IT its proof muh incel bad
IT accidentally makes a point.

Yeah, that's exactly the shit I'm talking about.

I saw someone post a comment that was made under a "How can I fix my liberal sister" thread suggesting that he should fuck his sister. How stupid can you be to take that seriously? :feelskek:
they even make stuff that they claim is made by incels but its literally just made by themselves

They themselves admit that they want to rile up incels and mock them.

It's simple: We are easy targets because we are alone, don't have any large group supporting us and often not that great social skills (either direct cause of being Incels or being ugly got us repulsed by people, also causing low social skills). It's not fashionable any more to pick on homeless, so we are the next best group.

Good first grey post

They make GrAYcrl accounts and post here. Then screenshot their own posts

They make GrAYcrl accounts and post here. Then screenshot their own posts
Yes, some of the linked posts are certainly manufactured like that. I think this also often happens with "insults": Women who don't get any insults don't get the attention they want, so they just fake them. A few have been caught that way.

Yeah pretty much, I noticed the same thing too gonna go quickly look at IT rn just to see since I am bored out of my mind.
Never forget that they intentionally try and infiltrate so they can then screenshot their own glowie & LARPostings on IT.
Just like the 6'3subhuman glow post
Yeah, that specific post the redditor found it after 26 minutes of it being here, I am pretty sure it was 26 minutes.
Biggest LARP

Kind of obvious I've only ever been featured on their 3 times one of the times they took it out of context and the other two times where shit posts because I felt a need to get featured when I first joined saw it as a right of passage so to speak. Two of the times I made posts addressed specifically to them as had hey IT in the title never got featured or refuted. Noticed they where whining about users praising Hamas

So have a good breakdown of everything toilets and kikes did to me in life which is pretty horrendous and then pointed out islamists did nothing to me.

Course no response to this either.

Last edited:
They themselves admit that they want to rile up incels and mock them.

It's simple: We are easy targets because we are alone, don't have any large group supporting us and often not that great social skills (either direct cause of being Incels or being ugly got us repulsed by people, also causing low social skills). It's not fashionable any more to pick on homeless, so we are the next best group.
Bullying incels is socially acceptable in their eyes

I still think half the reposts are from members that want to stir shit up, I think the "real" IT members stick to normie sites like reddit, twitter, tiktok, instagram and post "incels" from there.