Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it really is over and people who didnt think i belonged here while i was here are delusional

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
while i am done with this site i just wanted to make this thread to share how brutal it really is.
ive been in college for a little over a month and nothing has happened to change the situation which i was destined for which makes sense as i was born for this kind of life and no matter how unfortunate it may be, it is the truth. ive talked with some old acquaintances from my previous high school, not the one i went to last year and it was nice. i have had some of those delusional and schizophrenic moments where i think a girl is into me but thats just my brain trying to make shit up so my cortisol doesnt spike kek.

ive consistently been working out for like a month and have seen improvements. ive been studying more as well and am doing well in my classes. im still alone and no girl has came up to me about pretty much anything. well yesterday a girl asked me a question about something about the test after we finished up and she as like "omg im so screwed" i was like "i dont understand your question and the test wasnt bad" kek. well thats not the main point of this thread. whats my main point is there is no such thing as ASCENSION, if youre incel, youll be one forever. that said it doesnt mean you need to seethe about normies, women, fags, chads, and more all the time. focus on other things in life. if you hate them, based since i do as well but dont let them live rent free in your mind.

im incel and will be one for life and theres nothing changing that. im short, ugly and autistic and will be forever and it truly never began.

i wasted too much time here that i could have spent bettering myself in other parts of life

sites like this can poison your mind but not in the sense of becoming le evil inkler but rather you become a giga rotter and no do anything in life.

brolyo out and incel pride worldwide

there is no such thing as ASCENSION, if youre incel, youll be one forever.

im incel and will be one for life and theres nothing changing that. im short, ugly and autistic and will be forever and it truly never began.

i wasted too much time here that i could have spent bettering myself in other parts of life

sites like this can poison your mind but not in the sense of becoming le evil inkler but rather you become a giga rotter and no do anything in life.
Yeah, I came to that conclusion a while back. Doesn’t matter though. There’s nothing outside of this forum for me.

Wow high IQ OP

How come your posts reduced so much :feelsohgod:

while i am done with this site i just wanted to make this thread to share how brutal it really is.
ive been in college for a little over a month and nothing has happened to change the situation which i was destined for which makes sense as i was born for this kind of life and no matter how unfortunate it may be, it is the truth. ive talked with some old acquaintances from my previous high school, not the one i went to last year and it was nice. i have had some of those delusional and schizophrenic moments where i think a girl is into me but thats just my brain trying to make shit up so my cortisol doesnt spike kek.

ive consistently been working out for like a month and have seen improvements. ive been studying more as well and am doing well in my classes. im still alone and no girl has came up to me about pretty much anything. well yesterday a girl asked me a question about something about the test after we finished up and she as like "omg im so screwed" i was like "i dont understand your question and the test wasnt bad" kek. well thats not the main point of this thread. whats my main point is there is no such thing as ASCENSION, if youre incel, youll be one forever. that said it doesnt mean you need to seethe about normies, women, fags, chads, and more all the time. focus on other things in life. if you hate them, based since i do as well but dont let them live rent free in your mind.

brolyo out and incel pride worldwide
I feel like in 2 years you wont be incel anymore. Normie after all disguised as youngcel

im still alone and no girl has came up to me about pretty much anything. well yesterday a girl asked me a question about something about the test after we finished up and she as like "omg im so screwed" i was like "i dont understand your question and the test wasnt bad" kek.
You're 5'8.5 with an average/slightly above average face. Expecting prime college foids who are at the absolute peak of their SMV to "come up to you" is straight delusional. Have you at least made friends or joined a social circle? That's how most normie-tier guys get laid in college. That and banging blackout drunk whores that can't see 3 feet in front of them.

Giga brutal truth. Nothing ever comes easy or even can come at all. This is how it is in 2022, thousands of hours grinding for job, thousands of hours grinding to money Maxx for surgeries. No work,money for being autistic

i read a thread in sewers about niggers raping you, was it true?

starts college, leaves forum. says he didnt ascend. checks out

Welcome back. Very rel post.

Ice T Whatever GIF

I would LDAR even without this site

doesnt mean you need to seethe about normies, women, fags, chads, and more all the time.
I WILL seethe about normies, women, fags, chads ALL THE TIME and you can't stop me

Welcome to the most filthiest subforum man can find, Feel free to hate and rot with us !

And get rid of that greycel badge!

Attachments

• mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u6.jpg
    mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u6.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1