Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It 's beyond over for <5'6 manlets.

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
It's one thing being, say, 3 inches below average for your country. You can still gymcel, tattoomaxx or whatever and have some people respect you. But I cringe every time I see a turbomanlet, like 5'3, who lifts and has a normie face. There's absolutely no way anyone can ever take him seriously. He could be doing mma, have tattoos, be a biker, but at the end of the day everyone, including foids, will think they can easily toss you around and dominate you. Not to mention that even moving to China is futile, cause you'll still be manlet even there. There's no way you could ever win.

It never began for them.

I was heightmogged by a chinese guy and his gf

JFL at moving to China. Even there, there are 6'8 whites that heightmog the living shit out of everyone.
It's over for sub 6'5 in 2018.

It's over if you are below 6'0 and do not compensate with an above average face.

You can still go for midget-tier ethnics if you have a decent face.

It's one thing being, say, 3 inches below average for your country. You can still gymcel, tattoomaxx or whatever and have some people respect you. But I cringe every time I see a turbomanlet, like 5'3, who lifts and has a normie face. There's absolutely no way anyone can ever take him seriously. He could be doing mma, have tattoos, be a biker, but at the end of the day everyone, including foids, will think they can easily toss you around and dominate you. Not to mention that even moving to China is futile, cause you'll still be manlet even there. There's no way you could ever win.
If your a turbomidget find a girl with a domination fetish (hard) Or trannymax and find a gay chad (easier)

Sawyer-Sweeten-bio-450x600.jpg
This guy was the kid from everyone loves raymond and he ended up being like 5ft3 with this face after puberty. Guess what happened. At age 19 he put a bullet through his brain.

Sawyer-Sweeten-bio-450x600.jpg
This guy was the kid from everyone loves raymond and he ended up being like 5ft3 with this face after puberty. Guess what happened. At age 19 he put a bullet through his brain.
this is what his twin brother looked like
923b551052d0f09290b0c65e500a3e85.jpg

jesus no wonder he suicided.

dam I barely made the cut off, kek as if it changes anything

Depends on a lot of factors tbh. I think 5'5'' and 5'4'' can still find someone if they're good looking and masculine enough.

Sub 6ft manlet pill is definitely a meme but I will say sub 5ft 6....it probably really is over.

5'7 - 5'8 = you better have a godlike face, be jacked, extremely NT with good status, white etc or you're fucked.

5'6 and below = its over unless you are literally a celebrity or live in a third world country.