Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It seems like there is no escape

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Except death, but a swift one

Very true. Our parents failed to equip us with competent genetics thereby setting us up for unavoidable failure in life. What our parents did to us by passing on their subhumanity was evil.

You die you lose you live you make normies seethe

Very true. Our parents failed to equip us with competent genetics thereby setting us up for unavoidable failure in life. What our parents did to us by passing on their subhumanity was evil.
No my sister has none of my issues and she makes good money and is married and enjoying life.

Its not about genetics, im just unlucky thats all there is to it.

Unlucky since my first breath and unlucky because i was born a male too.

No my sister has none of my issues and she makes good money and is married and enjoying life.
Because women are not put under stress like men are. If she did hard manual labor like you did, she would've developed problems too.

Unlucky since my first breath and unlucky because i was born a male too.
You cant compare yourself with women, they get promotions over men, just for being women. We also know how easy the dating market is for them.

Because women are not put under stress like men are. If she did hard manual labor like you did, she would've developed problems too.

View attachment 1077735
You can be born chad then a car rams u and now you re disabled and in pain or get cancer at 20 or whatever.

Its just luck you cant guarantee that good looking genetics means good health or good life in the long run.

This life is a curse and if god exists i shit in his mouth

You cant compare yourself with women, they get promotions over men, just for being women. We also know how easy the dating market is for them.
True thats why i said i wish i was a woman but even comparing with men i have nothing and lost everything i already had.

its just luck at this point when nothing is right in your life u cant blame yourself or others, you are just unlucky thats all.

You can be born chad then a car rams u and now you re disabled and in pain or get cancer at 20 or whatever.

Its just luck you cant guarantee that good looking genetics means good health or good life in the long run.

This life is a curse and if god exists i shit in his mouth
There's only determinism, no randomness.

There's only determinism, no randomness.
There is nothing, humans are just another species of animals except our intellect is our curse.

Just like animals we eat, drink, breath and have sex and battle over territories (easy example its 2024 and there are active warzones and we are still creating weapons to kill each others more efficiently).

This world doesnt need a reset button because a reset button will only reiterate the same choice of events that led to whatever we have now.

Unironically, if i was a dog i would have been put down 5 years ago.

Unironically, if i was a dog i would have been put down 5 years ago.
I should've been put down at birth. I should've been spawn killed.

humans are just another species of animals except our intellect
I find it funny that these organic pieces of planet feces think they are superior to each other and everything. My favorite part is them knowing that lookisms exists and do nothing about it. That part pisses me off and I have vowed to make their everyday they live into a machonme of hell.

I was innocent the day I was born and yet still had to endure their retardation of incorrectioness everyday. I truly believe they should all be slaves to pay their sins to me and me alone.

True thats why i said i wish i was a woman but even comparing with men i have nothing and lost everything i already had.

its just luck at this point when nothing is right in your life u cant blame yourself or others, you are just unlucky thats all.
Luck is an important aspect but looks is, too. You can kinda say looks is also about luck but it also depends on your parents, too.

I should've been put down at birth. I should've been spawn killed.
same, honestly there should be a male genocide everywhere.

Make girl babies only, this life is trash.

No kill everyone.
Swagger billions must die

We need genetic modification or to give foids less rights, tbh, but soys are going to be against it.

I find it funny that these organic pieces of planet feces think they are superior to each other and everything. My favorite part is them knowing that lookisms exists and do nothing about it. That part pisses me off and I have vowed to make their everyday they live into a machonme of hell.

I was innocent the day I was born and yet still had to endure their retardation of incorrectioness everyday. I truly believe they should all be slaves to pay their sins to me and me alone.
The rage you have in you, i have it too except its x100.

Literally nothing i like to do for fun i got the chance to do it in this stupid life. Example: basketball and nobody encouraged me to at least try even as a subhuman loser.

Its fucking over when u are fighting 1000 enemies at the same time since being a kid and alone.

The rage you have in you, i have it too except its x100.

Literally nothing i like to do for fun i got the chance to do it in this stupid life. Example: basketball and nobody encouraged me to at least try even as a subhuman loser.

Its fucking over when u are fighting 1000 enemies at the same time since being a kid and alone.
That's because you are me

We need genetic modification or to give foids less rights, tbh, but soys are going to be against it.
We need to all rope like legit every male should rope rn

I TRIED SO HARD

Even that nigga roped when he had millions of fans, money and a wife and 4 kids.

What the fuck is this life.
he commited the crucial mistake he wasnt born woman.

Death to cunt-capitalism.

Seize the means of reproduction.

long live the Supreme Gentleman.