Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT shaming us for our height and wrists

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u19e5q/no_it_wont/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Comments on that thread:

20220411 215121
20220411 215149

Shaming us for something we didn't have control over like our height or wrist size or malnorishment during childhood. :feelsokman:

Lol are they dumb? Have you ever heard off guns ya stupid cunt, Adam Lanza rings a bell? Stupid whore.

at least we admit of being losers, they are too but they think that they are superior :lul:

Extremely disingenuous people and malignant sociopaths. Let's just hope they one day have the fate of stepping in front of a speeding bus.

Being double faced is trait on that forum

i don't want to kill anyone

i want to make everyone suffer and then when they die they'll be like "oh my god its all over" and then they'll take their last wretched breath and close their eyes open then and be in hell burning and rotting screaming it'll bring joy to me it'll be the melody of pure bliss to me

They already know it’s over for manlets and wristcels. They’re right, there won’t be incel rebellion. Physically undesirable people just lost in life and there’s nothing left.

Fuckers sent my post again. I'll probably beat most of them. I'm 5'7 155 lb athletic manlet incel. I have beaten tallfags in fights. Most of these faggots are bloatmaxxed men and landwhale foids. If any IT member lives in Istanbul, Turkey I want to duel with him/her.

Last edited:
They also insulted most of their male members who fit that description. :feelshaha:

These people deserve to get beaten to the point that they beg for death, but won't get:smonk: