Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It should be illegal to ask foids on the street for a number

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
I believe, that every form of interaction with a foid (outside family) is meant to show interest in possible mating. Nonetheless, it should make impression of some sort of friendly/romantic behavior. When I see a normie asking a foid a number just based on physical urges it caused, I know that given a chance, they'd probably have intercourse right now after asking. They're not better than monkeys at this point.

Also showing behaviors like this on the street, being aware of passersby, means including them in a sexual act, which can make it a pedophilia, faggotry and bestiality.

From the societal point of view, it's like groping, raping or whatever in public (so if they're about to do it anyway, they should at least go for something more)

And also it makes me feel lonely :cryfeels:

Theyd just hop back on tinder

Also showing behaviors like this on the street, being aware of passersby, means including them in a sexual act, which can make it a pedophilia, faggotry and bestiality.
Uhh, bro that is not how it works

I believe, that every form of interaction with a foid (outside family) is meant to show interest in possible mating. Nonetheless, it should make impression of some sort of friendly/romantic behavior. When I see a normie asking a foid a number just based on physical urges it caused, I know that given a chance, they'd probably have intercourse right now after asking. They're not better than monkeys at this point.

From the societal point of view, it's like groping, raping or whatever in public (so if they're about to do it anyway, they should at least go for something more)

These problems don't exist in Afghanistan because women are not allowed to go outside with a man's permission

Kill 2024cels

Yes, a major reason PDA is wrong. It’s basically engaging in a sexual act with an exhibitionism fetish, and non-consensually including all passers-by in the act.

Goodlooking men can do what they like - women don't see them as a threat.

When ugly men ask for a number it then becomes a police situation.

Make sex illegal

>glowie name
>join date jan 26
>graycel

keep glowing.

"Anything to make them loose" is brilliant for this. I love seeing normies fail

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back