Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It sickens me billions of normies are in relationships

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
And yet I have never been in one and I'm 33 and half years of age, fuckers who weren't born when I was in secondary school (high school in UK) have had sex countless times and I have not had it ever, constantly bothers every day I live

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Most of them get treated like dirt and barely get sex

Yes, it's grossly unfair and even worse with how others treat you for being perpetually single/sexless. :feelsree:

You are 33 yo and don’t understand that they don’t have relationships based on love… I pity you dude

I'll be happy if I got it 4 times a year tbh

And yet I have never been in one and I'm 33 and half years of age, fuckers who weren't born when I was in secondary school (high school in UK) have had sex countless times and I have not had it ever, constantly bothers every day I live

i will never creampie

Most of them get treated like dirt and barely get sex

Cope, I have actually heard ugly ass men tell me about both their love lives and sex lives and those that push the right "chemical buttons" in toilets can the same treatments as some Chad's. It's absolutely sickening that these Sex Havers exist, mocking us with their mere existence.

Chad-only is a nice cope to externalise our issues, but men uglier than me have been in loving relationships. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I’m general relationships sicken me. It’s something that I should have the right to but I don’t get

Become a bartender

brother dont envy teenshits

Cope, I have actually heard ugly ass men tell me about both their love lives and sex lives and those that push the right "chemical buttons" in toilets can the same treatments as some Chad's. It's absolutely sickening that these Sex Havers exist, mocking us with their mere existence.

Chad-only is a nice cope to externalise our issues, but men uglier than me have been in loving relationships. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
shocked mr bean GIF

how do you cope with inceldom at this age?

how do you cope with inceldom at this age?
I just get on with it, wish I could end it by suicide but I am worried that I may end up in hell for all eternity

I just get on with it, wish I could end it by suicide but I am worried that I may end up in hell for all eternity
I hate to say it but if you are 33 there are people a third of your age in relationships, my stupid bitch of a sister is 11 and her boyfriend is taller than me, this in particular makes me want to go on a rampage and end it by suicide after

I want normies to suffer, as they have not faced any real suffering

As a bartender only I mean