Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT subhuman males post faces, but where are the couple pics?

LitRomneycel

LitRomneycel

Recruit
Why dont they post pictures of relationships, or hell, even sex? Also there's a disgusting foid who is 60 claiming to be great at whoring even at her âge kek

Here:

If I have a nice comfortable apartment, I'm not gonna go to the homeless center to boast how my apartment has fifty square meters and its warm and I don't need to sleep outside, like you homeless losers. I'm better than you homeless people, and you are just bitter and not entitled to housing.

Then we have these inceltear idiots, going around saying they have relationships, to incels. Nobody really cares, it just makes you look like you lack self-awareness.

Just reinforces the theory even more that they are so low in the totem pole, that they desperately need to mock someone so they can at least feel like they are above some people.

"Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. Self-esteem has a negative relationship with the frequency and intensity of schadenfreude experienced by an individual; individuals with less self-esteem tend to experience schadenfreude more frequently and intensely. In 2014, research in the form of an online survey analyzed the relationship between schadenfreude and 'Dark Triad' traits (i.e. narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy). The findings showed that those respondents who had higher levels of Dark Triad traits also had higher levels of schadenfreude, engaged in greater anti-social activities and had greater interests in sensationalism."