Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW IT, These are the people you are supporting entering your country

Pro-immigration retards have room IQ temperature

Pro-immigration retards have room IQ temperature
And also machetes for both your women and men of your civilization, As much as i dislike foids, The fact that they get to wreak havoc in our country and rape our foids makes me furious!

And also machetes for both your women and men of your civilization, As much as i dislike foids, The fact that they get to wreak havoc in our country and rape our foids makes me furious!
With these kind of "people" running around, we're all fucked.

With these kind of "people" running around, we're all fucked.
Not only the women who should be rewarding hard working men with sex and making a family yes an actual reason to work as a man and suffer! We get nothing but ethnics who rape them instead of us breeding them and raising families like in the 50s where a baldie could get a chads gf looksmatch!

Not only the women who should be rewarding hard working men with sex and making a family yes an actual reason to work as a man and suffer! We get nothing but ethnics who rape them instead of us breeding them and raising families like in the 50s where a baldie could get a chads gf looksmatch!
Yeah the West is really fucked and it seems to get worse everyday, foids and leftist cucks are to blame for all this shit happening.

Yeah the West is really fucked and it seems to get worse everyday, foids and leftist cucks are to blame for all this shit happening.
I just want to be a father of a boy, Look dad i caught a fish, Im proud of you son :cryfeels:

I posted the same around 3-5 months ago, Its over :feelsrope:

I just want to be a father of a boy, Look dad i caught a fish, Im proud of you son :cryfeels:

I posted the same around 3-5 months ago, Its over :feelsrope:
Hope someday things change for us, this society can't keep going this way