Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT troon wants to box an incel

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y6mmtz/well_dont_complain_you_cant_get_a_girl_then/isstdre/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Has never laid his hands on a man but thinks he can do a boxing exhibition. Quit coping, faggot. Combat sports aren’t like your video games, the moment I slap the taste out of your mouth your whole world view will change. As Mike Tyson said, “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”

We should set up fights between members of .is and IT. Do something like streetbeefs. We could turn IT into an even bigger laughing stock by whooping their ass on camera. Could have a low inhib BLM like @Truckzo body them.

Last edited:
He can try me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

THAT IS THE REASON WHY I AM STILL ALIVE AND OUT OF PRISON GOING WITH 25CM MACHETE AGAINST 5 NORMIES I DON´T PLAY THEIR RULES I DON´T GIVE A FUCK PEPPER ANTI GRIZZLY BEARS GAS IN DA FACE OF NORMIE AND THEN CUTTING BITCH LIKE KEBAP WITH @MACHETE (IN VIDEO GAME)
based

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y6mmtz/well_dont_complain_you_cant_get_a_girl_then/isstdre/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Has never laid his hands on a man but thinks he can do a boxing exhibition. Quit coping, faggot. Combat sports aren’t like your video games, the moment I slap the taste out of your mouth your whole world view will change. As Mike Tyson said, “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”

We should set up fights between members of .is and IT. Do something like streetbeefs. We could turn IT into an even bigger laughing stock by whooping their ass on camera. Could have a low inhib BLM like @Truckzo body them.

Those bitches ain't gonna stand a chance.

When you already came up with this idea.

Incels would absolutely wreck IT in a fight

I would destroy him, depending on his height, he might destroy me if he is tall ngl

I train everyday with wood dummies i have ultra agility as im lightweight and can knock these fat fucks within seconds

Even as a manlet i bet i could break the whores jaw without breaking a sweat

That redditor is a recently turned 18 year old liberal gamer, shorter than 5'9.

If he was in a cage with me I think I would actually kill him. (In video game)

He lives in Conneticut, too far away from me.

Last edited:
Yes but have you seen my physique ?
Buff body with zero experience of fighting will be just a punching bag for somebody who knows how and where to punch

Buff body with zero experience of fighting will be just a punching bag for somebody who knows how and where to punch
That’s assuming the IT fags can fight(they can’t)

he will cardio mog every member of that subreddit and someone like @Truckzo will mog them out of their existence with his wrestling

That’s assuming the IT fags can fight(they can’t)

he will cardio mog every member of that subreddit and someone like @Truckzo will mog them out of their existence with his wrestling
One good punch in the head can take down pretty much anyone, you just need to land one blow, and it is done

Of course, if you are high and mighty you will have this easier than some scrawny manlet

Truckzo is good

hahahahha try fucking skinny fat drug junkie like you!? you have chances only when you are sexually predatoring little kids all pedo just stop it (in video game)
I can't wait to reanimate you.

I know boxing,

He can have a boxing match with me one vs one,

It can be broadcasted live for the whole world to see.

I AM DRUG TAKER LIKE UNDER TAKER DRUG HANDEL DRUG PUSHER MARA SALVATRUCHA YOU WILL BE REANIMATID MY DICK WITH YOUR LIPS YOU FAGGOT WHITE POWDAH PURE ENERGY GHETTO MONEY MAKER!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Not reading your schizo babel.

Even I could probably beat up a troon.

I am 5'9 140 pounds and skinnyfat and could still defeat all of IT imagine an IT troon against a gymcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The only way any one of them would be able to get the better of me is if they sat on me. Too bad for them I'm more nimble on my feet than they are; the only way they can get to me is if I'm standing between them and the snack bar. :feelsjuice:

I would destroy him, depending on his height, he might destroy me if he is tall ngl
this tbh, but to be fair, IT troons are all coping manlets who decided to cuck out from manhood, we might have a chance.

Don't fight with crazy people. Never. Kill them maybe.

Come box me
No reporting me for sexual assault when I hurt yo-
*tranny runs in fear*

I’ll take them up on their offer, but only in a boxing ring with spectators and a referee.

Also, boxing isn’t very ladylike. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back