Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT users are beyond deluded

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
We all know that IT is pathetic. We all know they give shitty advice. We all know they are incels in denial.

This is something different. There's this woman on there by Morgan. Her user has many R's, that's all I know. Anyway, she constantly spends her evenings being a typical IT user by screenshotting posts made by her alts. She also brags about being raped at age five by her father until she was twelve, (and using that as a way to gain sympathy from people and be treated like royalty), she also cheated on her husband with some black guy, is pregnant, and she has pics of herself and she looks like Chanty (Big Red) and is 300lb.

I remember when I used to browse r/Braincels and she wanted to be a moderator on r/Braincels even though she was an IT member, and was actually deluded enough to think people in that sub would want her. It just makes me think... She probably thinks she can become a mod on this site, (regardless of her encouraging us to commit suicide in PM's), and think we'd actually want her here.

At the end of the day, her as with all foids just want that validation. They know people like us lack female companionship and they want to take advantage of it. An example of this was when u/WestCoastIncel created a Discord and a 14-year-old female IT user was treated like royalty in there, regardless of her calling people names and encouraging people to kill themselves. (Which is also why Braincels is cucked).

:woke: I wanna torture cucktears posters

An example of this was when u/WestCoastIncel created a Discord and a 14-year-old female IT user was treated like royalty in there, regardless of her calling people names and encouraging people to kill themselves.
And that's exactly why we should never allow foids here.

Sounds like she has some problems of her own

How can even bluepilled retards worship foids who tell them to kill themselves?

Females ruin all communities on the internet. That's one of the reasons I never touched r/incels or r/braincels (or Reddit in general for that matter) and quit /r9k/.

I can just imagine this fat, ugly SJW typing a fabricated "I was raped by my dad" story, while her dads in the other room watching Family Guy.