Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT wont touch this

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckjoKSjQnnk

First off, I think Dr. K is a cuck, but he is mostly correct about this topic. It's pretty based that he dismisses the idea of femcels. But the most important caveat, is that we stick to these forums simply because IT exists. If IT did not exist, and people sincerely did not shame virgins or short ethnic men, maybe I would earnestly give a shit about life, and just generally feel less hostile about other people and their opinions-- insofar that self-improvement makes sense. But the way things are now, places like IT and FDS only grow stronger-- this is a reminder that normies are out there and they unironically fantasize about low value men getting waterboarded and raped in prison-- not even for acutal acts of violence, but just thoughts-- moments of weakness.

It only makes sense, if you already are completely unsocialized, ugly, and bitter-- to remain that way for your own safety.

I barely even complain about women these days, I am mostly on this forum just to talk shit about whiteknight incel bullies, and trannies (only because they are incel bullies, I honestly used to not give a flying fuck until they exposed their true nature on IT).

Last edited:
8 yo youngcel on the left :feelskek::feelskek:

It's so over for this betabuxx manlet