Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ITcel says the reason an incel is a virgin is because he played Call of Duty growing up

This guys response just confirms this theory I have about people who play games like dark souls (games that are unrealistically difficult on purpose)

Their lives are so easy and enjoyable they have to seek out "challenges" through other media, that's why they play and enjoy these kinds of games, because in every other aspect of their life they are met with virtually no resistance and require minimal to average levels of effort

Where as people who have lived annoying and terrible lives, and are depressed or even suicidal, prefer easy going games with average and reasonable difficulty, because their day to day life is already a challenge, and what they want is an escape from this

I've always hated dark souls, never played it and I'll never want to, I already have enough in my life to struggle and frustrate me, why would I ironically add a leisure activity to that equation
Really typed out a schizo essay about how you’re too bad at vidya to play dark souls. Just get good son

Well, another ITcel who is severely fucked up in the head, but still manages to feel a perverted sense of superiority, despite being even more screwed up than us. I'm not surprised, even in the slightest.

This guys response just confirms this theory I have about people who play games like dark souls (games that are unrealistically difficult on purpose)

Their lives are so easy and enjoyable they have to seek out "challenges" through other media, that's why they play and enjoy these kinds of games, because in every other aspect of their life they are met with virtually no resistance and require minimal to average levels of effort

Where as people who have lived annoying and terrible lives, and are depressed or even suicidal, prefer easy going games with average and reasonable difficulty, because their day to day life is already a challenge, and what they want is an escape from this

I've always hated dark souls, never played it and I'll never want to, I already have enough in my life to struggle and frustrate me, why would I ironically add a leisure activity to that equation

Dark Souls isn't really even that hard tbh it's just has a learn pattern.

I also think so, that's why all the thots play because acheivements comes to them naturally while they live on cloud 9.

Being a truecel is enough of a challenge on its own, that's probably why i have zero patience and rage with thoses fucking games.

Last edited:

Read the earlier posts, same guy says he has depression

Also imagine thinking you're cool and unique for playing dark souls in 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back