Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Help my manlet friend is becoming an incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1azemaa/height_differences_with_a_short_friend/

I'm in a bit of a delicate situation with my friend and could really use some advice. I'm 6'2", and my friend is notably shorter, standing at roughly 5'3". We went out to a bar for a pub quiz last weekend, and I was approached by two girls who were apparently flirting with me. This isn't something I'm usually aware of in part of having Asperger's, which absolutely makes it hard for me to pick up on social cues like flirting. I honestly thought they were just being friendly. All the while, my friend was being pretty much ignored by most patrons exuding myself throughout the night.
I understand where he's coming from, but I also believe that personality and self-confidence play a huge role in these interactions. I've suggested as much to him, emphasizing that working on these aspects can really change how others perceive and interact with you especially since over the past few months his attitude toward women in general was noticeably becoming bitter, bordering on incel-like behavior. I explained to him that women are obviously entitled to who they want to date and there's absolutely nothing wrong with preferences.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sounds like a LARP tbh.

The 6'2 sperg is probably on this forum complaining about muh NT.

This evil tallfag knows exactly what he is doing by hanging out with his manlet friend.

>I understand where he's coming from, but I also believe that personality and self-confidence play a huge role in these interactions
He's not wrong. His friend is not going anywhere with his 5'3 personality. Gotta ramp it up to 6 feet at least, which requires too much work for a stinky entitled misogynist incel.

I understand where he's coming from, but I also believe that personality and self-confidence play a huge role in these interactions
that's why two females approached and flirted with HIM instead of the manlet friend

This evil tallfag knows exactly what he is doing by hanging out with his manlet friend.
Exactly, to chads we manlets are just confidence cushions and boosters. They self-admire comparing themselves with us puny beings.

He has aspergers and a great personality with lots of confidence

I wonder how many decent looking users are here, but they just claim to be autistic...

I wonder how many decent looking users are here, but they just claim to be autistic...
Most of them I guess, all the tallfags claim to incels too. Maybe like 50-60%?

let the incel consume him

Probs a LARP. If not, LOL, 6'2 and aspie getting action over NT 5'3 manlet

I laugh when i see a new normie becoming an incel. They laughed at us until they no longer get
anything.

It is all a cope though; nothing to do with height, his face is sub 6.

If you're 5'3 with a 6'2 friend, you're basically begging to be humiliated. Like a nigger in the 1890s being friends with a blonde guy

>I understand where he's coming from, but I also believe that personality and self-confidence play a huge role in these interactions
He's not wrong. His friend is not going anywhere with his 5'3 personality. Gotta ramp it up to 6 feet at least, which requires too much work for a stinky entitled misogynist incel.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I understand where he's coming from, but I also believe that personality and self-confidence play a huge role in these interactions. I've suggested as much to him
Because people with Aspergers are known to be self-confident and charismatic. I'm sure that's what drew those women to him. It had nothing to do with his height.

I fucking despise tall fags who are Chad's because they go out of their way to humiliate midgets such as myself in order to make themselves look like God in comparison that's why they use incels as wingman

somebody just kill this normie piece of shit:reeeeee:

I fucking despise tall fags who are Chad's because they go out of their way to humiliate midgets such as myself in order to make themselves look like God in comparison that's why they use incels as wingman
Facts

That 3rd paragraph, JFL..... Reads like a checklist of nonsense. It's 2024. Women are being very open about their entitlement for rich chads and guys still cope about personality and actually agree with the foids. This kind of shit makes my blood boil.

That thread is so absurd that the comments there are actually based (for reddit) lmao.

Normies think that being an incel is a choice, because they're uneducated NPC's. They couldn't even tell you what the word is short for. They think that 'incel' is a synonym for 'misogynist'. Blackpill: that manlet was always an incel. It's only now that he's realizing it because, like the rest of us, he was born bluepilled.