Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Itcuck’s weird fantasy

A

aquilinenosecell

Aquilinenosecel
-
In the same breath after saying that Incels have weird fantasies this cuck goes on a tirade about how happy he would be if we got dominated by strong women. IT is such a joke
E930CBFB 7529 446D 9874 369A98DA6FE5

Tfw no mma mommy gf

i hate this. I read the manga years ago and it reeked of dyel mangaka with superficial noob knowledge of lifting
I like the muscle waifus though

Remember inkwell, males can't preferences because that's toxic.
But females are just choosing who they think is best for them.

Okay, and what's that gonna do against a gun?

Here you can see a good example of pure projection. Given current trends and fetishes, why would anyone think that having buff mma gf would be such a horrid and punishing scenario to anyone, much less to a bunch of horny male virgins?

The answer is that ITpedo is projecting- he most likely has some fantasies about ultra-submissive females- and given how disgusted he feels about what would be unironically strong female I wouldn't be suprised if what he fantasies about are either children or rapes- both cases are opposite of having partner stronger than you afterall and again, he feels like partner being stronger than you is literally a punishment.

tl;dr ITcuck feels like woman stronger than him would be horrible scenario most likely because he could not rape her (and I bet many ITpedos can only get off to rape), projects it onto us.
haha imagine if she squeezed all the cum out of you with her powerful kegels, wouldn't thats be awful haha
Give me buff waifu or give me death