Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Lets use incels own arguments against them"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
IT logic

Their weird revenge fantasies don't even make sense.

You can't shame men for being sexually experienced. What are you going to say to that attractive Chad who fucked 40 women by the time he was 23? That his dick is fucking useless and that no woman wants it? That he's a loser manwhore? You think a guy being a fuckboy has ever stopped a woman laying down with him? Women can't resist attractive Chads, no matter what their body count is. If anything having a high body count makes them even more attractive to women. That's why these men women call 'fuckboys' keep getting laid.

Women reject virgin men sometimes solely for them being virgins. And on top of that, shame those men for being virgins. So what's with this weird revenge fantasy? Most incels would love it if women started to prefer virgin men. But that ain't the real world buddy boyo. No woman likes virgin men.

Btw the user who made that post is a whore

Women going for ugly men is a statistical anomaly and nobody knows whats happening between their "relationship." It could literally be a sugardating situation. Or a more covert betabuxx situation. Maybe she wants to pay her student loans, who knows?

View attachment 1067561
"She" claims to be an onlyfans model but has no link to her onlyfans. These inceltear retards have been known to roleplay as women online. Wouldn't be the first case.

Feminists can't meme

Women going for ugly men is a statistical anomaly and nobody knows whats happening between their "relationship." It could literally be a sugardating situation. Or a more covert betabuxx situation. Maybe she wants to pay her student loans, who knows?
Foids have large ass egos so they like to control their partners so they choose to go for an inferior man aka an ugly man. Some of these sadists like the idea of mogging their partner.

Why do they always presume that we will defend chads and manwhores? Thats a major projecting. All sexhavers dicks can fall off and turn to dust for all i care.

View attachment 1067550

You can't shame men for being sexually experienced. What are you going to say to that attractive Chad who fucked 40 women by the time he was 23? That his dick is fucking useless and that no woman wants it? That he's a loser manwhore? You think a guy being a fuckboy has ever stopped a woman laying down with him? Women can't resist attractive Chads, no matter what their body count is. If anything having a high body count makes them even more attractive to women. That's why these men women call 'fuckboys' keep getting laid.

Women reject virgin men sometimes solely for them being virgins. And on top of that, shame those men for being virgins. So what's with this weird revenge fantasy? Most incels would love it if women started to prefer virgin men. But that ain't the real world buddy boyo. No woman likes virgin men.
Hell...these foids are RAPING males as young as 12 in these schools so long as they are GOOD LOOKING..lmaoo...they LOVE TO BE THE FIRST OF A CHAD

Attractive man + attractive woman = "All the attractive foids flock to Chad, leaving sub-10/10 foids for us misunderstood men of culture!"

Attractive man + unattractive woman = "Chad gets all the foids, even unattractive ones, how is that even fair? We get nothing!"

Unattractive man + attractive woman = "She obviously rides a cock carousel behind that betabuxxx's back!"

Unattractive man + unattractive woman = "Foids have it on easy mode - she easily gets into a relationship while I can't!"

There's no winning with these imbecels. They'll always find some sort of excuse rather than consider that maybe, just maybe, it's their abhorrent attitudes that drive away women.

That comparison doesn't even make sense. Past their adolescence, women hate sexually inexperienced guys. It's a huge redflag because it signals unpopularity, neurodivergence and ugliness. Women want what other women want. An attractive and popular man is likely to give her children desirable genes, which is important given how costly pregnancies are. They tend to like sexually experienced men for this reason.

There are actually studies showing that women are more attracted to married men than they are to bachelors.

On the other hand, men like virgins because it means that a woman's body is fertile and she is free of baggage. Being her first also assures men of their paternity and aids with mate guarding. These dynamics don't apply to women.

Last edited:
She is extremely retarded

Unattractive man + attractive woman = "She obviously rides a cock carousel behind that betabuxxx's back!"
rarely does this occur....oofy doofy theory mainly effects MTNS....some LTNS are being beta buxxed by poor economic foids...BUT...it can be a situation that SHE IS LOYAL to him...if he is WELL ENDOWED....

Foids mainly cuck small dicked men who they use for their money...doesn't even matter if he is a chad...chads can get cucked too if not well endowed...INCEL UPDATE NEEDED BAD!!!!

rarely does this occur....oofy doofy theory mainly effects MTNS....some LTNS are being beta buxxed by poor economic foids...BUT...it can be a situation that SHE IS LOYAL to him...if he is WELL ENDOWED....

Foids mainly cuck small dicked men who they use for their money...doesn't even matter if he is a chad...chads can get cucked too if not well endowed...INCEL UPDATE NEEDED BAD!!!!
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :smonk::smonk::smonk:

JFL who would fuck this

I will have prime 20 year old whores on my dick in Pattaya that look 20x better than her for 1/10th the price in a year's time.
NIGGER WHAT IS A PATTAYA

NIGGER WHAT IS A PATTAYA
It's a place in Thailand where whores fuck you.

It's an amazing place, the whore scene is way different than Europe. Whores in SEA give you a girlfriend experience, you spend the entire day with them go to clubs, drink together than fuck at a hotel (all at your expense of course).

Tbh it's not much different than spending a night with an average zoomer girl JFL.

It's an amazing place, the whore scene is way different than Europe. Whores in SEA give you a girlfriend experience, you spend the entire day with them go to clubs, drink together than fuck at a hotel (all at your expense of course).

Tbh it's not much different than spending a night with an average zoomer girl JFL.
Its funny when white women claim that "asian women just use you for your money"

But so do white women too if you're not Chad

Stupid IT members. This is literally a compliment for incels since it means our cocks are bigger than chad's. They didn't think this meme through.

Its funny when white women claim that "asian women just use you for your money"

But so do white women too if you're not Chad
It's even worse with white women.

The Asian women at least act feminine, fuck you every day and be your gf even if they are giga money whores.

Western women are giga money whores but they don't even pretend to care about you JFL. They just expect the betabuxx treatment and they actively fucking despise you for it while the Thai whores are at least grateful for your betabuxxing and give you a good experience.

nigga you have been tlaking about muhh pattaya muhh seamaxx for FIVE YEARS

are you poor? is the coping so strong that you havent roped?

I was delusional.

I thought I can ascend without surgery.

That old person is dead now, he gave rise to the new me who is currently incubating just like Griffin was when he sacrificed Gust and his entire family to the god hand.

I too will command the demons of my depression that haunted the old me once I rise.

And the black sun above me will never fade.

I have no more time, no more excuses, and no more will to resist this change. I own this to the old me and the future me.

I WILL NOT FAIL, I WILL STRUGGLE ON.

inceltear makes me so sad

View attachment 1067550

there’s no incentive for men to willingly be virgins because women fucking loathe virgin men. IT is literally a testament to how they hate us just for not having sex, and yet they have the nerf to spew this nonsense.

View attachment 1067550

Incels are virgins, which Is their point?

That comparison doesn't even make sense. Past their adolescence, women hate sexually inexperienced guys. It's a huge redflag because it signals unpopularity, neurodivergence and ugliness. Women want what other women want. An attractive and popular man is likely to give her children desirable genes, which is important given how costly pregnancies are. They tend to like sexually experienced men for this reason.

There are actually studies showing that women are more attracted to married men than they are to bachelors.

On the other hand, men like virgins because it means that a woman's body is fertile and she is free of baggage. Being her first also assures men of their paternity and aids with mate guarding. These dynamics don't apply to women.
every man wants to be a unicorn.

Is there evidence (and if so, what evidence?) that vaginas get worse the more they are used?

Like brains get worse the more you think, use, train and challenge them? And muscles get worse the more you use them?

Is there evidence (and if so, what evidence?) that vaginas get worse the more they are used?

Like brains get worse the more you think, use, train and challenge them? And muscles get worse the more you use them?
Anecdotally, some women say they had hard time having sex with guys with bigger cocks than what they we're used to, but with time their bodies got used to the bigger dicks.

That's what women themselves say. I'm just gonna take their word for it.

Of course when a guy frames it as "used up loose pussies" women lose their shit. Because they can't handle any criticism as they have the emotional capabilities of a child

If that was true, dickpill wouldn't exist

If only what she said is true...

And it's not necessarily their vaginas that get destroyed after too many partners, it's their ability to pair bond.

Yup definitely pinkwell after reading your last few posts.

Eat shit faggot

I was delusional.

I thought I can ascend without surgery.

That old person is dead now, he gave rise to the new me who is currently incubating just like Griffin was when he sacrificed Gust and his entire family to the god hand.

I too will command the demons of my depression that haunted the old me once I rise.

And the black sun above me will never fade.

I have no more time, no more excuses, and no more will to resist this change. I own this to the old me and the future me.

I WILL NOT FAIL, I WILL STRUGGLE ON.
How would he even know that you were at this about seaMaxx 5 years ago? :feelswhere:

brain damaged foid, could be because your bagenas will take anything but an average dick? Tty to put on a sock on your head maybe that'll teach you something
And dick doesn't stay the same, actually it becomes more veiny, speaking as a coomercel. Whether it's esthetic or not is up to debate