Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ITmoggers

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Chadlite
Tyrone
Sexhaver granny
6foot5

Sexhaver granny
this ugly women proves our point, even if a women is ugly she stil lgets laid, while if a man is ugly its over no matter how hard he tries

Sexhaver granny
this ugly women proves our point, even if a women is ugly she stil lgets laid, while if a man is ugly its over no matter how hard he tries
I'm way past the point where IT proving all the blackpill points makes me grin. Now it's just redundant

Why do they think we care what they look like?

Why do they think we care what they look like?
i'd say they were getting bored with us but tbh we live rent free in their lives

second guy looks like an ancient wizard living in the woods

I don't know why quite a few of these people are 2x-3x the age of the average incel on this website, and give so much of a shit about a bunch of zoomer and late millennial men who are actively being wronged by the current state of the dating market. It's like being a king and shitting on peasants for complaining about wealth injustice and starving to death. These people don't realize the privilege they were born with just by having the ability to date, marry, and fuck before shit hit the fan with online dating and dating apps during the turn of the 2010s.

Everyone of them is a worthless piece of shit, subhuman, ugly, autistic waste of sperm

Everyone of them is a worthless piece of shit, subhuman, ugly, autistic waste of sperm
i wonder if some of us incel users posted their selfies on that sub, Ik @Zer0/∞ did, kek incels should also post selfies their for irony

i wonder if some of us incel users posted their selfies on that sub, Ik @Zer0/∞ did, kek incels should also post selfies their for irony
That wasn’t me, someone on Looksmax did that. :feelskek:

JBW
JBB
JBW(oman)

:feelshaha:

Of course the tall 6'5 will say "Personality is everything, inkwell!" Put him in my shoes and lets see how fast he'd prepare the chair and rope.