Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s a mog or be mogged world

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
It’s hard if you’re at the bottom and it will destroy your psyche if you got brutally mogged by pretty much everybody since you were a kid. It’s over if you weren’t born at least as a Chadlite because you’re pretty much screwed if you’re not above average in dating mating and life in general.

Survival of the chaddest

I wouldn't say life is all over if you aren't a chadlite but dating is pretty much against you

Went out yesterday and got height mogged by 2-3 females - brutal

I wouldn't say life is all over if you aren't a chadlite but dating is pretty much against you
Not only dating but you’ll feel like shit your whole life if you’re average or below average. It’s good to be slightly above average.

Went out yesterday and got height mogged by 2-3 females - brutal
6’3 Chad / HTN never experienced this and never will. Some people were born to be mogged and will always be losers

It truly is. I hate being heightmogged all the time and being eternally fucked just because I'm missing a couple inches of bone in my begs. I will have to betabux just to get a relationship with some ran through roastie. It destroys my mind thinking bout it for too long. :fuk:

I don’t
It truly is. I hate being heightmogged all the time and being eternally fucked just because I'm missing a couple inches of bone in my begs. I will have to betabux just to get a relationship with some ran through roastie. It destroys my mind thinking bout it for too long. :fuk:
believe it’s a competition either because there’s no free will and the winners of the game were already chosen before it even started.

I don’t

believe it’s a competition either because there’s no free will and the winners of the game were already chosen before it even started.
Your username is literally me