Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's absurd for you to believe in the Christian God being an incel.

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]Do you know that some people are naturally born for success and others for sadness, abandonment, despair and failure?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Just as it has been determined who is successful and happy in life, it has also been genetically determined who is more likely to believe in God or not.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]

Christianity was a good cope for me, but now it doesn't fit me anymore[/UWSL]

Christianity is a failure. So many Christian sluts around. At least Islam keeps foids in check.

I'm hoping the US can re-embrace Christianity and tone down degeneracy. Either that or I'm bouncing to somewhere more oppressive

Kirby bouncing and spinning by nyanta on Dribbble

You sound like the incel youtuber proud a hole, a shame he took down his videos.

It's kinda a cope, however I have learnt to bend the Bible and Christianity to my own tailored belief system which includes my enemies dying in extreme pain when the time comes. It's all there in the Bible if you wanna find it, the contradictions actually make the religion incredibly versatile and potentially very based.

I'm hoping the US can re-embrace Christianity and tone down degeneracy. Either that or I'm bouncing to somewhere more oppressive

Kirby bouncing and spinning by nyanta on Dribbble
Christianity is too easy on its followers. You can literally do anything and then ask Jesus for forgiveness and all is well. Islam is way more strict.

Christianity is a failure. So many Christian sluts around. At least Islam keeps foids in check.
[UWSL]I've been trying to understand Christianity for two or three years[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
these days my father asked me an interesting question

saw a video where a pastor said he should repent, then turned to me and asked "regret what?"
And I basically didn't know how to respond, he was always a good and honest man.

What is the fate of those who cannot regret anything in their lives?
And yes, I consider myself a good person. It's absurd for God to point at me and say I'm no good after all I've been through in life.

All the answers to human problems lie in genetics.
If you have genes that promote a kind personality, that's what you will be, and the opposite is also true.

The war against genetics is a wasted war.[/UWSL]

Christianity is too easy on its followers. You can literally do anything and then ask Jesus for forgiveness and all is well. Islam is way more strict.
Christianity is definitely more forgiving, but it was still enough to restrain foids for centuries. I think the main problem is that the West just abandoned Christianity in favor of degeneracy/consumerism or whatever, coincidentally with the rise of feminism. I wonder how capitalism is responsible...

You sound like the incel youtuber proud a hole, a shame he took down his videos.

It's kinda a cope, however I have learnt to bend the Bible and Christianity to my own tailored belief system which includes my enemies dying in extreme pain when the time comes. It's all there in the Bible if you wanna find it, the contradictions actually make the religion incredibly versatile and potentially very based.
For God all human beings are the same

this equality simply doesn't exist

And in reality all of what we are in life are defined by our genes and education :feelswhat:

Christianity is strict it's just it got hijacked by hippies and cucks

It was natural, the same trend can be observed in Islam in the west

Christianity is definitely more forgiving, but it was still enough to restrain foids for centuries. I think the main problem is that the West just abandoned Christianity in favor of degeneracy/consumerism or whatever, coincidentally with the rise of feminism. I wonder how capitalism is responsible...
I'm not talking about ideology

I'm talking about reality, I don't care if that beliefs will make people more submissive to do good, I just want to know if that beliefs are true or not

Christianity is a good cope and a good choice in life but it's hard to believe in God and even if he exists it doesn't make sense for him to simply create a world and give free will to the human being like why did he do all this? why did he create the human being? and [UWSL]it's pretty cucked compared to other religions , it would be more interesting if it were more radical but I understand that the great christian mass does not represent christianity[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Religion causes social hypocrisy.
You can't cope with religion because religious community is fake.
I think philosophy is good cope.

I don't believe/worship any god. Religion is a tool used to manipulate and control the sheep masses.Nothing more.