Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel its all about finding out where you belong

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
when time comes and you find out about where you belong not a single cortisol raising issue would affect you no more.

when you find the group of people you truly enjoy spending time with .. could be online or irl...
not a single female on streets can ever cause you soul pain and heart ache...

it's all about the company that help you cope in life. never go loner mode my brothers it's a killer.

Impossible to get friends if you didnt get them in school/college.

Only company I have with anyone is in my place of work, their not really friends but work colleagues and I'm the only one that doesn't have a gf

On .is I belong then
The only place i can relate to other people

I like the OP's mentality.

He is right that belonging is a huge part of all this. Feeling wanted, accepted, valued as a part of something.

Trouble is, if u havent solifdified these types of social skills early on or had chances to at least practice them among ppl who genuinely gave a fk about you…

then believe me, you're gona be completely scuppered as time goes on

Impossible to get friends if you didnt get them in school/college.
just hard. not impossible. i am like that anyway but got lucky when found some fit related chats and met cool online people to achieve self improvement goals with like learning languages and quitting internet

Only company I have with anyone is in my place of work, their not really friends but work colleagues and I'm the only one that doesn't have a gf
those aren't your soul related buddies keep looking around

I like the OP's mentality.

He is right that belonging is a huge part of all this. Feeling wanted, accepted, valued as a part of something.

Trouble is, if u havent solifdified these types of social skills early on or had chances to at least practice them among ppl who genuinely gave a fk about you…

then believe me, you're gona be completely scuppered as time goes on
skills comes from trying and failing. bro i got bullied hard online back in 2013 till 2017 when i knew how online culture works and how do i cool myself being not clingy or any cringe around people that i find cool etc.
practive and failing. no other way around

those aren't your soul related buddies keep looking around
Well if your talking about online, then i somewhat made friends on a depression chat forum

skills comes from trying and failing. bro i got bullied hard online back in 2013 till 2017 when i knew how online culture works and how do i cool myself being not clingy or any cringe around people that i find cool etc.
practive and failing. no other way around
:bluepill:

This is online fight club

i belong in the gutter

I'd like to find that place

it's all about the company that help you cope in life. never go loner mode my brothers it's a killer.
Been doing it for 7 years

never go loner mode my brothers it's a killer.
First i'm not your brother and second loneliness is culling the weak beta cucks.
I've been lonely for 29 years and i haven't roped because i'm not a beta weakling

First i'm not your brother and second loneliness is culling the weak beta cucks.
I've been lonely for 29 years and i haven't roped because i'm not a beta weakling
u sound mad. maybe stop taking internet too srs faggot

Shit i was made to be in loner mode and it's lit

Enlightened Bluepiller

I feel like I don't belong anywhere

That's a trucel trait,but you wouldn't know that cause you're a fakecel.kys
kiddo you dont know me but I'll tell you that I'm ready to rape you and your family member by member, make ya watch it and post the rape clip on national TV.
you messed with the wrong type of incels.

Stop projecting fakecel kid,i'm older than you

Thanks for confirming that you're faggot fakecel attracted to men

I don't have family like you fakecel.
Now kys, thanks.
Bumped this shitty thread enough.
cute eatrogenic sissy rage reply. stay mad xD