Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s all too brutal, I can’t take it anymore

Celius

Celius

-
I get a feeling of slight dyspnea and mild chest pains everytime I think about how I’m bound to be going through an extremely lonely life purely because of just how ugly I am and REGARDLESS of what I do or irrespective of the amount of efforts I put into changing my life, nothing will ever change. It’s hopeless. In the back of my mind, I’m always like: okay, why bother?

And the more I think about it, the more I realize that all I’ve been doing prior to this moment has been just nonstop coping left and right. Cope here, cope there. If I’m not CONSTANTLY doing something, whether it’d be consuming or trying a new activity or shitposting here or ANYTHING that helps me escape for just a few minutes, then I’m gonna get involuntarily reminded of my situation again and the pain I receive from it everytime is unbearable.

It’s all just too much. It’s way, waaaaaaay too much. I’m going insane.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

55082.jpg

I refuse to believe you’re not LARP.

He’s not a “real” person. You’re shooting it into thin air. Even if he is then his “inceldom” is 100% due to him probably being autistic otherwise there’s just no way.
I am diagnosed aspie and ppl don’t realise how much that can prevent you from getting with women, it’s over for me just as much as op if not more so

I am diagnosed aspie and ppl don’t realise how much that can prevent you from getting with women, it’s over for me just as much as op if not more so
It’s not “over” for you in the same sense that it’s over for me or those of us who are struggling because of our looks. Autistic men get laid too just as long as they’re healthy looking and assuming you’re not fictional, which I doubt, then you’re more than just being healthy. You’re not long for this forum if your only excuse for being an incel is autism.

It’s not “over” for you in the same sense that it’s over for me or those of us who are struggling because of our looks. Autistic men get laid too just as long as they’re healthy looking and assuming you’re not fictional, which I doubt, then you’re more than just being healthy. You’re not long for this forum if your only excuse for being an incel is autism.
Wdym fictional? Blud think I’m some fantasy charecter type chit?

well put. It's insulting and offensive to the real truecels here. I'm 26, a KHHV, and I'm literally a 1.5/10 (very strange face and head, literally deformed, extremely weird facial features and very asymmetric face/orbital bones (eyes)

(very strange face and head, literally deformed, extremely weird facial features and very asymmetric face/orbital bones (eyes)
I look like a taller and slightly more developed version of St. Samuel. I have the same shitty fucking skin that makes us both look like an 80 year old. Apparently, this guy, who is supposed to be from Netherlands apparently with this accent btw,

also happens to be 6ft tall. I know his kind of LARPing too well, they deliberately choose someone with very good stats just to further push this false narrative that ALL incels are good looking weirdos and it’s their “weirdness” or autism that’s making them repulsive.

If he is legit then I’m not saying that his struggles shouldn’t be taken seriously, but you can’t expect me at least to show any kind of empathy towards him and his loneliness.

I look like a taller and slightly more developed version of St. Samuel. I have the same shitty fucking skin that makes us both look like an 80 year old. Apparently, this guy, who is supposed to be from Netherlands apparently with this accent btw,

also happens to be 6ft tall. I know his kind of LARPing too well, they deliberately choose someone with very good stats just to further push this false narrative that ALL incels are good looking weirdos and it’s their “weirdness” or autism that’s making them repulsive.

If he is legit then I’m not saying that his struggles shouldn’t be taken seriously, but you can’t expect me at least to show any kind of empathy towards him and his loneliness.
Bro u saying I’m some payed agent from the fib or some shit to investigate incels imo

I’m just a .org user who has done every possible softmax and still has no luck

well put. It's insulting and offensive to the real truecels here. I'm 26, a KHHV, and I'm literally a 1.5/10 (very strange face and head, literally deformed, extremely weird facial features and very asymmetric face/orbital bones (eyes)
just adam driver max bozo (joke)

Honestly bro it's hard to think how much the face matters just the fact our value correlates with our face is just sickening and gives me pure anxiety thinking about it.

Honestly bro it's hard to think how much the face matters just the fact our value correlates with our face is just sickening and gives me pure anxiety thinking about it.
:cryfeels: Dude you're so right. You can't imagine how ugly I am (I have a disability). People have reacted negatively in some way for over 13 years now, upon seeing my face (staring, laughing, pointing, talking about me). Kids and adults, of all genders. I look so extremely strange. Not even the extreme asymmetry is the problem – I have an abnormal skull and facial features. I also have acne scars and pigmentation that keeps re-appearing but like I said, my face and head look so bad. Most people would give me a 0/10, I'd bet everything I have on that. According to me looking in the mirror, people's reaction to me, rejections, etc. - that's a given.