Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its amazing what genetics can do and how much it can fuck up a persons life

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Here i am ugly and rotting away, crippling loneliness, soon to be alcoholic, suicidal everyday and then theres my sister, whos stacey and loving life dating chad/ chadlite.

Its seriously rage inducing how much genetics can fuck up your life, and especially in such circumstance being a certain gender too ( MALE).

You are just a product of your environment and genes.

It's not your fault

Go trans then, y we males are in an disadvantage exspecially those who lost the lottery, its shit

Cope by doing something you have control of like gymcelling, learning new things and just live life.

Genetics, are everything. That is not an exaggeration. They are everything. Almost nothing else fucking matters. Hellworld.

Genetics, are everything. That is not an exaggeration. They are everything. Almost nothing else fucking matters. Hellworld.
just end my life please

volcel, did you even lift in the shower while looking in the mirror repeating "confidence is key?"

out

Bad genetics don't ruin your life. Your life never began.

Should have had more bonding time when you guys were young so you could have that warm imouto sex

Females get to play the game on easy mode with dlc content automatically unlocked while we play on nightmare mode with restricted access to 80 percent of the goodies the world has to offer.

Here i am ugly and rotting away, crippling loneliness, soon to be alcoholic, suicidal everyday and then theres my sister, whos stacey and loving life dating chad/ chadlite.

Its seriously rage inducing how much genetics can fuck up your life, and especially in such circumstance being a certain gender too ( MALE).
Soon to be alcoholic? Grab that shit and guzzle away. It will give you a few hours of bliss.

Should have had more bonding time when you guys were young so you could have that warm imouto sex
what the fuck haha
Soon to be alcoholic? Grab that shit and guzzle away. It will give you a few hours of bliss.

no i mean the amounts of alcohol i have been drinking the past month or so and continously doing so i feel that in a years time i could become a full blown alcho

I think we are only a generation or two away from sperm / egg screening and having Gattaca style society where the rich breed perfect 10/10 demigods who control a genetic underclass of uggo slaves.

I think we are only a generation or two away from sperm / egg screening and having Gattaca style society where the rich breed perfect 10/10 demigods who control a genetic underclass of uggo slaves.
ITS FUCKING OVER