Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's been two days since I jerked off

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
And I'm already losing it. I think I will go insane by the end of the week.

stay strong, you will ascend soon

woah me too, but I'm actually feeling fine. I just realized that the reason I jerked off was cause I'm bored. I have been keeping myself active and exerting and I'm honestly too tired to jerk off.

woah me too, but I'm actually feeling fine. I just realized that the reason I jerked off was cause I'm bored. I have been keeping myself active and exerting and I'm honestly too tired to jerk off.

Bro I'm tired as fuck right now but I still wanna jerk it. It's like being hungry-you can't just forget about it.

Bro I'm tired as fuck right now but I still wanna jerk it. It's like being hungry-you can't just forget about it.
Dam brutal, take cold showers it might help. I have been doing that too.

Same. But that's just whiskey dick. I lose horniness when I drink too much.

Just hold on man, it gets better.

How do cold showers help with nofap? I'm gonna start bathing at night so that might not be a great idea.
Makes you get cold so your dick shrivels up making it hard to do it. It also cools you down.

People don't just join out of nowhere and upload a Hitler avi
It not really Hitler , it just a similiar looking guy from Genki 1 japanese textbook that i found funny. I can change it if it triggers people.

2 days in crew checking in. It's been a year and a half since I tried to quit.

Oh well, maybe the DHT was worth it

I need to fap at least once a day to maintain my sanity

It not really Hitler , it just a similiar looking guy from Genki 1 japanese textbook that i found funny. I can change it if it triggers people.
Doesn't trigger me, just a very trolly avatar to have.

I need to fap at least once a day to maintain my sanity
I feel the same way but the downside is realizing I am not able to do the things I jerk off too. That's why I'm taking a break.