Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s better to be creepy and scary to women than non-threatening and meek

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
As long as you are not breaking any laws

Women hate low SMV men anyway, threatening or not. They want us dead.

The pleasure center of the average femoid's brain lights up whenever a subhuman jumps in front of a train or blows his brains out.

Your already creepy as a sub5 male

its best to be hostile to them. let them know as an ugly non-NT male that you pick up on their hostility to you and thrown it back at them so that they don't ever dare to try to fuck with you in any way.

its best to be hostile to them. let them know as an ugly non-NT male that you pick up on their hostility to you and thrown it back at them so that they don't ever dare to try to fuck with you in any way.

Most of us are wayyy too hign inhib to do anything. Im just completely indifferent to their existence

indifferent and non reactive , mostly.

But I Will get aggresive if these shitters cross lines .

The pleasure center of the average femoid's brain lights up whenever a subhuman jumps in front of a train or blows his brains out.

It gives them orgasm

Spooky face, that's what they call me.

I want to roleplay with my future gf as a creepy stalker sniffing her panties and her aromatic parts and shit, following her around and watching her, surprising her in public places and groping her:cryfeels:

I want to roleplay with my future gf as a creepy stalker sniffing her panties and her aromatic parts and shit, following her around and watching her, surprising her in public places and groping her:cryfeels:
over