Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's boring to be the same person everyday.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
But more funner to be a different person everyday <3.

Themisterpepsi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Wat
Like be a blue pilled white knight feminist one day then the next day be a full-blown sexist misogynistic ass hole, and then be a hippie the next day <3. Very emotionally stimulating <3.

Labeling you strange would be an understatement.

Act like Julius Caesar one day, and Josef Stalin the next?

Battlefield3cel said:
Act like Julius Caesar one day, and Josef Stalin the next?
Yeah, I guess it could be that way ;). Have some fun man, nothing lasts forever anyways.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Themisterpepsi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Wat
Like be a blue pilled white knight feminist one day then the next day be a full-blown sexist misogynistic ass hole, and then be a hippie the next day <3. Very emotionally stimulating <3.

I do this on /pol/ constantly. It's called being a troll. (I'm doing it right now)

Such a bad egg, I am!

This doesn't work as well in communities with identities though. People will just label you a schizoid XD

A Good Friend said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Themisterpepsi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Wat
I do this on /pol/ constantly. It's called being a troll. (I'm doing it right now)
Such a bad egg, I am!
I'm suck at trolling. I don't think I'm a troll. People think I'm bluffing or won't do it, chances are I will do it.

incelkingkong said:
This doesn't work as well in communities with identities though. People will just label you a schizoid XD
<3

i want to have sex with your avatars

incelkingkong said:

If one had no friends though and was aware of that fact,  it wouldnt really matter though

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm suck at trolling. I don't think I'm a troll. People think I'm bluffing or won't do it, chances are I will do it.

Ive noticed more trollish behaviour out of you lately though. Keep going, i find it amusing

Eh, I'm still not a troll though. People thought I was trolling when I tried telling them about my gay experience, but its actually true, and a real life story. Even another Incel tried being gay @menace manlet and a lot of people didn't believe him back on r/incels, but however his story is pretty true.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You could do it with @A Good Friend @battlefield3cel @QuantumDummy

Good luck!

Says the guy that admits he'd slob on some knob for 100 bucks because he's a slut. Lulz.