Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's crazy how humans start going downhill like a quarter into their life

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Humans usually peak around 21-23, have a good few years, then it's normally downhill after 25. Sometimes even earlier. By 30 unless you have great genetics you will almost definitely look worse and feel worse than you did at 25. Think about how fucking ridiculous that is. I don't know if it's the same thing for other animals but it doesn't seem it, at least not as far as looks are concerned. Take a cat or a dog or something, they pretty much only start looking or acting "old" in their last couple of years. Meanwhile humans have a first quarter of their life which is actually enjoyable (first tenth for incels), then years and years of suffering in a shit wageslave job, and for what. Working so you can continue working? It's no wonder men came up with the "men age like fine wine" bullshit because the reality is a big fat depressing BLACKPILL.

as someone turning 26 soon, this is depressing. my hair is thinning, my neck is killing me due to bad posture and being on phone or laptop all day, and my teeth are decaying and my skin is withering. fuckkk

Redpill theory suggests that men "age well compared to women" because they outearn women, and because of the compounding nature of wealth, their SMV increases over time while womens' SMV stabilizes.

Blackpill theory decimates this because, well, Juggernaut Law.

The aging process of the contemporary narcissist.

True, once i turned 25 i got fat and my hair started to thin and when i turned 30 my back and joints started to hurt also my face got 10 times worse.

Humans usually peak around 21-23, have a good few years, then it's normally downhill after 25. Sometimes even earlier. By 30 unless you have great genetics you will almost definitely look worse and feel worse than you did at 25. Think about how fucking ridiculous that is. I don't know if it's the same thing for other animals but it doesn't seem it, at least not as far as looks are concerned. Take a cat or a dog or something, they pretty much only start looking or acting "old" in their last couple of years. Meanwhile humans have a first quarter of their life which is actually enjoyable (first tenth for incels), then years and years of suffering in a shit wageslave job, and for what. Working so you can continue working? It's no wonder men came up with the "men age like fine wine" bullshit because the reality is a big fat depressing BLACKPILL.
The 21-23 age range thing is legit. It's not 25 like some people think. Muscle might peak around then but looks have already started to decline.

I peaked at 13. At 14 i began realizing how indifferent and subhuman I am compared to my peers.

Presently at 19, I feel like i have lived a thousand lives already. I am completely separated from gen z culture and my age group. I get along with my 45 year old co-worker better than i do with 18yo co-worker. i cant even accept the fact that im only 19 because i feel so fucking old, my back aches from bad posture, i have low bone mass and am basically annorexic. I dont use any social media the only social media i had was snapchat but i have since deleted my account because its just suicidefuel. whenever i am forced to talk to normies i feel like a boomer pretending to fit in with strained attempts at using cringy normie lingo

We're not supposed to live as long as we do now, 50 is supposed to be old.

I peaked at 13. At 14 i began realizing how indifferent and subhuman I am compared to my peers.

Presently at 19, I feel like i have lived a thousand lives already. I am completely separated from gen z culture and my age group. I get along with my 45 year old co-worker better than i do with 18yo co-worker. i cant even accept the fact that im only 19 because i feel so fucking old, my back aches from bad posture, i have low bone mass and am basically annorexic. I dont use any social media the only social media i had was snapchat but i have since deleted my account because its just suicidefuel. whenever i am forced to talk to normies i feel like a boomer pretending to fit in with strained attempts at using cringy normie lingo
If your luck with foids improved even slightly this feeling of being too old for your age would probably go away. It's cope but it's a strong cope to feel old when you still haven't reached your 20s.

It's almost as though the natural lifespan of a human is about 40 years, just like the other great apes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back