Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's depressing how many lonely men there are on the internet

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
There are so many men on the internet who have never had a girlfriend. All you have to do is browse through the comments of some certain YouTube videos (like
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_cDC-JWBI
) and you'll see countless men who are suffering.

Is there any hope for Ascension anymore? It seems to be getting worse and worse for us. I can't take it anymore.

introduce them to the blackpill and have them join us

Also, I've always wanted to see if Preselection is actually real, but I can't get a girl to experiment with since no girl wants me. It's a fucked up catch 22.

if you're a gamer or memer or whatever, chances are most of the guys you interact with online are incel in denial, they just don't bring it up to avoid the pain

introduce them to the blackpill and have them join us
Tbh

Life is rough, but if they let the blackpill guide them, at least they could find answers and a community of people who relates to them
if you're a gamer or memer or whatever, chances are most of the guys you interact with online are incel in denial, they just don't bring it up to avoid the pain
Shit man

The story of the vid its like sciencie fiction to me.

There are so many men on the internet who have never had a girlfriend. All you have to do is browse through the comments of some certain YouTube videos (like

Is there any hope for Ascension anymore? It seems to be getting worse and worse for us. I can't take it anymore.

I watched the video n felt so empty
The story of the vid its like sciencie fiction to me.

Last edited:
Majority of Men are incels or incels in denial( only fuck If they betabuxx or jestermax).

a lot of them will solve themselves via ropium

It’s all over for many men, many many many men

Even more depressing when you think about what ifs.

Also notice that every repair/building project videos it's always a man in the majority of cases.

Most men nowadays are failed normies. They are not kissless virgins after a certain age, but have way, way, way less experiences with women than they'd like to have. They get abused, go through gigantic dry spells, have to effortmaxx to Jupiter and back to get some fat ugly foid, etc.

Also notice that every repair/building project videos it's always a man in the majority of cases.
Pretty much any hobby/cope beside mayb gardening.
@pp183 have you gardenmaxxed yet? Or are you still tablemaxxing?

consider it a good thing that you are not alone in your suffering. But the fact that lonely virgin men are growing in numbers is strong indication of a weakening society. And while it sucks being a subhuman, it at least gives me hope about the possibility of having a front row seat watching society collapse because of accelerating hypergamy rates coinciding with political, social, and economic instability.

Last edited:
Only hope is that these men find eachother IRL, and create freindships based in similar life experiences and interests.

Sadly, if this place is anything to go by, lonely men rather bellitle eachother in their pursuit to be the best among the worst.

consider it a good thing that you are not alone in your suffering. But the fact that lonely virgin men are growing in numbers is strong indication of a weakening society. And while it sucks being a subhuman, it at least gives me hope about the possibility of having a front row seat watching society collapse because of accelerating hypergamy rates coinciding with political, social, and economic instability.

Only hope is that these men find eachother IRL, and create freindships based in similar life experiences and interests.

Sadly, if this place is anything to go by, lonely men rather bellitle eachother in their pursuit to be the best among the worst.
fr