Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's finished

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
Boomers are always telling me I have a bright future ahead of me, great things will happen in life, etc.

There's no change for your face, no god for your face, no hope for your face, nothing really

Then people will be like, "oh don't worry bro you still have time", nah my craniofacial structure isn't changing, it's OVER buddy boyos.

Tldr- boomers/gen x are annoying

that advice does work... only for women

Boomers stopped going outside in 2005 Don't Listen to them

Boomers are out of touch

Boomers are always telling me I have a bright future ahead of me, great things will happen in life, etc.

There's no change for your face, no god for your face, no hope for your face, nothing really

Then people will be like, "oh don't worry bro you still have time", nah my craniofacial structure isn't changing, it's OVER buddy boyos.

Wallahi, we’re finished

Boomers think this because even with many of them having subhuman features, they still managed to be with a Becky, and even a WHITE Becky at that, since that was the vast majority of Beckies in their day anyway.

They may consider themselves "hip" and "different" from the traditional gens before them, but in reality, Boomers are nothing more than the same old bastard stereotype where they just assume things stayed the same for the last 50 years as they went from young adulthood to being elderly.

Boomers think this because even with many of them having subhuman features, they still managed to be with a Becky, and even a WHITE Becky at that, since that was the vast majority of Beckies in their day anyway.

They may consider themselves "hip" and "different" from the traditional gens before them, but in reality, Boomers are nothing more than the same old bastard stereotype where they just assume things stayed the same for the last 50 years as they went from young adulthood to being elderly.
true the nature is the same, we just have technology now

it is never over, at least wait to see if you hit the 1 in 1000000 chance the future goes your way. Just offgridmaxx and wait for societal collapse then youll be swimming in a harem of foids :smonk:

Basically this.

They are out of touch with reality. This is why. It irritates me when somebody here says that we would still be incels in the past. The majority of us would not be. Even ugly boomers reproduced just fine.

No hope for my height
No god for my face
No change for my autism

they are liars manipulatos and mostly retarded.

Look at the world they have created for us. Who the fuck wants to contribute to this unfair world.

You deserve better then this. Hell, all of us does...