Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's friday, normies favourite weekday.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
It's friday.
Soon all normie wageslaves will leave their jobs and enjoy the weekend with their friends and gf's, they'll go to parties, pubs and will get drunk and have fun together while I'm forced to rot in my room by myself playing vidya and watching anime 24/7.

Remember, while in your room, browsing this forum, normies are making plans to go out with their friends later today.

good for them, i guess

Friday night again, checking in. I'm only thankful I don't have to wageslave for now

Why is that? You will have to wage-cuck eventually anyways, might as well get it over with and start life anew.
Living with my parents and quit my last job out of rage earlier this year. Currently looking another job

It's friday.
Soon all normie wageslaves will leave their jobs and enjoy the weekend with their friends and gf's, they'll go to parties, pubs and will get drunk and have fun together while I'm forced to rot in my room by myself playing vidya and watching anime 24/7.

Remember, while in your room, browsing this forum, normies are making plans to go out with their friends later today.
We are invisible to normie scumbags, fuck them all, they don't care about us