Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s funny hearing guys say “feminism is making women miserable and they’d be happier in traditional roles”...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
When really women have never been happier. They get to bang all the chads they want, the law bends to their will, they get money from the government and from orbiters, etc. How would forcing them to have sex and children with a guy they think is hideous some how going to make them happier?

@BlkPillPres made a thread about this redpill cope

Yeah those guys are coping.They want to whore around with Chads while living an easy life

Copers gonna cope, we live in the golden age for foids and some of the darkest time for low value men.

They are only unhappy in the sense that someone with a lot of power is unhappy and would mentally prefer idle leisures to the tumult of the world.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

They ain't happy. They're wired to never be.

Being a foid in the west is living like royalty the likes of which has never been witnessed in human history and they still bitch.

if it made toilets happier then they would vote for muh trad traditions :lul: :lul: :lul:
They ain't happy. They're wired to never be.
massive cope lol, well until they are 40. still happier at that age than an incel though :kys::kys::kys:

massive cope lol, well until they are 40. still happier at that age than an incel though :kys::kys::kys:
I don't believe in the revenge fantasy cope that is the wall. Sure there's less chances to ride chad, but even a black granny is better off in the SMV than an incel.

No woman is ever satisfied, happy and content though. That's as close as we get.

I don't believe in the revenge fantasy cope that is the wall. Sure there's less chances to ride chad, but even a black granny is better off in the SMV than an incel.

No woman is ever satisfied, happy and content though. That's as close as we get.
Such greed.

I mean, female suicide rates are increasing (lifefuel), and they are highest in the most feminist countries, though I doubt it's because of traditional gender roles.

I mean, female suicide rates are increasing (lifefuel), and they are highest in the most feminist countries, though I doubt it's because of traditional gender roles.
Hopefully it only goes up from here on out. Close the Suicide Gap until all cides are foid based.

It would encourage younger guys to betabuxx more. That's it. But at least they'd ascend, even if they'd still get cucked 24/7 and be in loveless unions.

Those women are happy until they hit the wall at 30 and the only men available to them are beta orbiters... Then all of a sudden they get super strict and say, "No more games or playing around! I need commitment!" Then some beta orbiter marries her and she despises him but uses him for his $$$.

@BlkPillPres made a thread about this redpill cope
Where? I think I remember it.

All my [Hard To Swallow Edition] threads are "black pills for black pillers in denial", focusing on the copes and falsehoods that even black pillers tend to fall into

Women are obviously happier today, anyone saying otherwise is coping and lying to themselves

I'm not a feminist teehee.

Ask them if they would give up their freedom to fuck chads and divorce rape simps and see if they still agree