Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m pissed at the forum here

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
People here post on my page telling me to brush teeth. FUCK YOU goddamn idiot teeth Brush get that shit off my page. Why you post my profile pic and shi and then I get pissed at you for it. Fuck you if you brush and incel you probably getting Stacey you not incel

Fuck you bitchass teeth Brushers if I see you I’m done with your. Godamn teeths brushings motherfucking as shits don’t read my threads and don’t understand this system I’ve come up with it

People here post on my page telling me to brush teeth. FUCK YOU goddamn idiot teeth Brush get that shit off my page. Why you post my profile pic and shi and then I get pissed at you for it. Fuck you if you brush and incel you probably getting Stacey you not incel

Fuck you bitchass teeth Brushers if I see you I’m done with your. Godamn teeths brushings motherfucking as shits don’t read my threads and don’t understand this system I’ve come up with it

View: https://youtu.be/pYtBS1nz2IA?t=195

Brush is basic hygiene. You gotta do that regardless of being an incel. Your will health only deteriorate

Saysitsover

(posted it originally but deleted it)

Teeth-havers gtfo.

Man @Saysitsover The real theory is that teeth are not real. What ever you keep talking about in this forum makes no sense What is a teeth? Us on this forum Dont have teeth We have tentacles And minions that chew our foods. There is no teeths to be brushed

Also lock up your tooths brush. THEY ARE IN YOUR WALLS THEY ARE GONNA TAKE YOUR TEETHS AT NIGHT BEFORE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO TEETH ROT

You have issues.

The video I posted was for teeth rotting not against

And you have teeth

So who ACTUALLY has the issues here? :feelsthink:
Having teeth means you get cucked and extorted by the dentist. Dentists are expensive

Having teeth means you will get cavities, which will hurt

Having teeth means there's a chance your wisdom tooth will cause you problems and pain

Having teeth means very hot/cold food will hurt you

Having teeth means hard peanuts will get stuck in them and will hurt you

STOP COPING BY HAVING TEETH AND GET THE FUCKING 3D DENTURES

U ok bro? :feelsbadman:
Also you can delete posts on your profile page, might be good if you don’t like those there

Brush is basic hygiene. You gotta do that regardless of being an incel. Your will health only deteriorate
You youngcels probably try being 27 and incel and you will realize all teeth brushing is copeni brushed for years in the teens

Just brush your teeth bro

I brush my teeth because I don't want my breath to smell like shit. It's fucking gross

Very motivational speech

i became a quadrillionare
And have a harem of gigastacys now

Just brush your teeth

Total Teeth Brushers Death

Based moderator whoever stickied this thread

Fuck you bitchass teeth Brushers
To be fair, teeth brushers does mog sexhavers as an insult. That said,
TeethBrushers

I dunno what compelled me to spend 10 minutes making this, but I sure did.

Brushing your teeth is indeed gay

do you believe teeth brushers are LOW IQ

do you believe teeth brushers are LOW IQ
Teeth brushers are low Iq.

If you teeth brush, you are basically getting cucked by your teeth. You take care of your teeth for nothing.

Do you think Chad needs to brush? No, of course not. Chad is born with attractive teeth bone genes.

Why should I waste so much time on teeth brushing? So much money on teeth products? Tooth brush, tooth paste, mouthwater, dental floss.

FUCK TEETH