Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's gunna get worse for short men.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Sooner or later they will plan a concentration camp of some sorts to get rid of us once and for all. They will allow short goblinas to reproduce and keep allowing this incorrect cycle to continue.

I want it to end. I need It to end

And the height requirement will keep increasing, which in turn keeps the camps filled

It's already been bad for a long time.

And the height requirement will keep increasing, which in turn keeps the camps filled
There's no concentration camps for manlets today

If it's gonna happen, most of us probably committed suicide

They will allow short goblinas to reproduce and keep allowing this incorrect cycle to continue.
we need to make a survey for guys who is below 5'9 here, was their father short as well or it's only mother.

You mean for those who're under 6'? Foids consider men under 6' short.

it's gonna get worse for men in general
i pity future gen alphacels

we need to make a survey for guys who is below 5'9 here, was their father short as well or it's only mother.
Mostly the mother. But it is random as all things in this universe

Mostly the mother. But it is random as all things in this universe
fucking goblinas
goblina-tiktok.png

Soon the camps will be rebellion stations for the war of inceldia

It's already been bad for a long time.
Incorrect. That was the usual bad. Soon it will become unfathomably unlivable like living on venus

fucking goblinas
goblina-tiktok.png
Reminder THEY WANT YOU ME AND EVERYONE WHO DOESNT FIT INTO THEIR DIAMOND DEAD. LOOK AT THIS INCORRECTION. WE ARE ALL BORN AND WORTHY OF EXISTENCE. DONT EVER LET THIS THING TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

He is screaming as the vaccine is turning his Brain more and more autistic. He didn't deserve this
Brainwashed by that government program and forced to get nanobots infused

Brainwashed by that government program and forced to get nanobots infused
His screams are his innocent individuality getting slaughtered as the nerves are overfilled with oversensitivity and pain. As an autistic it is truly horrific thing to see one of our own go through this

Their ultimate but unspoken goal is literally the removal of ugly, old, short and disabled guys from society. I predict they will start saying this more overtly within the next 10 years.